Its Official #ABEL is my hero!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Seriously, don't let her quiet demeanor and innocent look fool you. And DO NOT get drunk and try to mess with her :no:

ABEL and I were sitting at our table in the ballroom in Vegas while Elevation was playing...all the other Interlanders were on the dance floor and we were keeping an eye on the coats and purses and drinks, etc.

Two very, very intoxicated college age guys walk up to our table and sat down...and then they just stared at us. One of them gets out a St. Pattys Day horn and blows it at us...repeatedly. We start to get annoyed.

Then they decide they are going to take our chairs to another table. Big mistake. One of them started dragging a chair away and ABEL grabs it back....they play tug of war with the chair until he gets away and tries to leave with it. I jumped up because at one point, he looked like he was going to hit her but our little ABEL took off and CHASED the guy and got the chair back.

The drunk kept walking by our table the rest of the nght giving us dirty looks but he didn't try any more chair stealing :laugh:

I got up from the table once and when I came back and tried to pull my chair out, she didn't know it was me and put her leg out and blocked the chair! :lol: She was seriously defending our table :angry:

ABEL :up:

:lmao::up::lmao::up:
that had me laughing outloud literally!!

abel you kick ass!!:mad:

what no pelting

ABEL - you go girl..but you should have pelted them with silly string..management would have understood..after all they were stealing and you were protecting your territory..and besides its safer then shooting them..who can get mad at that...

:yes:

ABEL you're my hero :wave:

maybe that creep was with the girl who shoved me while i was trying to take pics of the band :mad:

ABEL, I :heart: you. :hug: That story made my day. :laugh:

On a slightly related note, I had to call somebody today...his name was Mr. Abel. :laugh:

Bassy???? Was that you????????????? :shifty: :lmao:

:laugh: :lmao:

hey yah! that silly string woulda been a great weapon! I think it was in BAW's purse at the time though :lol:

btw BAW what did you end up doing with that silly string since we never got to use it? :|

:ohmy: our little Abel did that? :up: :laugh: Im s'prised one of ya didn't just dump a drink on his ass. Literally! bwaaaahahaha

Oh yeah, later on that evening, the same guy that tried to take the chair came by and set his beer on the table. Before he did, he looked at me kinda sheepishly, like to say "is it ok if I set this beer here?" I think he was afraid of me :laugh: I shook my head yes :yes: and he gave me a thumbs up :up: :lmao:

Finally when BAW came back, I had linked my foot to the foot of the chairs next to me on each side so no one could grab them, and I guess I was in defensive mode, cuz she came and started to sit down (I didn't see it was her) and I almost didn't let her :laugh: she said "it's ok ABEL, it's me!" :laugh:

336%3B433523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3B%3C%3A5883ot1lsi

From now on, instead of saying OH ABEL, I'm just going to post that picture :crack:

Back
Top Bottom