It's Official #ABEL and daafish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

:wave: hi meggie :hug:

it's 1:45am here. i don't have to be at work till 2pm tomorrow, so i usually stay up till around 3 or so.

what time is it there?

btw, i just took a shower too...maybe we were showering at the same time :sexywink:

Angela Harlem said:
I am not in the shower right now.

But it is tomorrow here. Now.

:crack:

is it tomorrow there as in it's tomorrow here but i just haven't been to bed yet tomorrow, or is it today's tomorrow as is the day after today?

:der:

Actually the rest of the world has prolly caught up by now. It is now 5pm Thursday, technically still tomorrow for some folk out there still living in yesterday lol.

good morning, ms meggie

over here it's exactly "15 minutes past being very bored at work"

I went out last night with the other history people. They're nice, but have absolutely no knowledge of music....or really anything outside of history/politics. One guy said he hasn't read a fiction book in over ten years. :eek:

meegannie said:
I went out last night with the other history people. They're nice, but have absolutely no knowledge of music....or really anything outside of history/politics. One guy said he hasn't read a fiction book in over ten years. :eek:

:nerdalert:

:laugh:

No kidding.

I was shocked that none of them had heard of Ryan Adams and thought I was going to see Bryan Adams. :der:

I HATE Electric Six, but I might go see them with one of them because I feel like it's the first step towards redemption for the history people.

Back
Top Bottom