It's Official # A Racoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
coon.jpg

Keeps eating all my feral cats food :angry:

Patches keeps trying to kick its ass. :ohmy:
She wont have some creepy ass monster all up on her turf eatin her viddles.

It's only 8:30 and my lights are on and it seriously has some balls to come crawling down my fence when I'm sitting right here :scream: I live in the city for gods sake!

:sad: make it go away.

My cat will kick its ass :angry:

It cowered in fear the other night and slinkered away. :lol:

When it's trying to get in the screen of your second floor bedroom in your downtown (for all that is) house - then be afraid!!

love_u2_adam said:
hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaaha'

we don't get them here...only bunny rabbits:angry:that try to bite you

we had crappy rabbits in our yard one time,and my cats got into a fight with it,and didn`t kill it, but knocked it around:eyebrow: and for a second it was lying there and i went to touch it and it bit the hell out of my hand:madspit:

We have lots of those in my neighbourhood :yes:

They are fearless and have attitude.

I caught one digging up some bulbs I planted. I tried to get it to leave with negative results. In a fit of desperation I told it to 'fuck off'. It hissed back at me!!!

:lol:

Where I used to live I would store my dog food on the porch in big metal trash cans. The raccoons and opossums would take off the lid, so I had to start tying it closed. One night I heard something scraping around on the porch and sent the dog out to chase it away (which he did quite happily). It must have come back after I went to bed though, because the next morning I found that a raccoon had dragged the can off the porch and halfway across the lawn towards the woods! I guess since he couldn't get the lid off he just decided to take it with him.

Sicy said:
coon.jpg

Keeps eating all my feral cats food :angry:

Patches keeps trying to kick its ass. :ohmy:
She wont have some creepy ass monster all up on her turf eatin her viddles.

It's only 8:30 and my lights are on and it seriously has some balls to come crawling down my fence when I'm sitting right here :scream: I live in the city for gods sake!

:sad: make it go away.

:lmao:

so funny!

I think all Racoons are feral

indra said:
Where I used to live I would store my dog food on the porch in big metal trash cans. The raccoons and opossums would take off the lid, so I had to start tying it closed. One night I heard something scraping around on the porch and sent the dog out to chase it away (which he did quite happily). It must have come back after I went to bed though, because the next morning I found that a raccoon had dragged the can off the porch and halfway across the lawn towards the woods! I guess since he couldn't get the lid off he just decided to take it with him.

:ohmy: :lol:

They are seriously crazy. I was standing right there telling it to go away and it just stared at me :| I squirted it with a water bottle and it freaked out and started scaling back up the fence all creepy like. :sad:

fah said:
We have lots of those in my neighbourhood :yes:

They are fearless and have attitude.

I caught one digging up some bulbs I planted. I tried to get it to leave with negative results. In a fit of desperation I told it to 'fuck off'. It hissed back at me!!!

Harmless? No way.
If they feel threatened or cornered they can attack.
Have you seen their claws? :yikes:

They are so not harmless. They can be pretty vicious! :yikes:

They're cute though. :cute:

But I still would be scared if one was chilling in my yard. :sad:

Sicy said:
:lol: Should I dance on his head??

No, no , no. You each pick some tunes, say 3 each. Get some non-partisians to judge, like chipmunks, seagulls, marmuts, etc. Then you flip to see who goes first. Then, DANCE. Then the other one dances. You repeat this til all 6 songs are done and then the judges hand in their verdict. SHould he lose, and from what I've seen you should be able to take him, his wounded pride alone will keep him away. Should he somehow win, well, I guess he gets to stay. That's up to you. I'd suggest Rick's idea then. Maybe put a little "DANCE OFF 2006 2nd PLACE" ribbon on it.

Just be glad you don't have skunks in your yard.

A year and a half ago, my mom had a rather stunky encounter with a skunk when taking some trash out early one morning.

We used to have a stray rooster in our yard. He was awesome. We named him Rudy. But then one day, Rudy got into the backyard and into the mouth of our golden retriever. :huh: He ended up being okay though, but we decided we better set a trap for him and get him out to a farm.

I was at my friends out and we went to go play catch with a baseball and all of a sudden his boxer came out with a bunny or raccoon all bloody...

:sad: scared the crap outta me!

Back
Top Bottom