IT'S OFFICIAL #A Party In My Pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am gonna straight-up murder your ass.

Best line ever spoken to a dog:

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing. How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.

Oops... I almost forgot. I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild.

I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited.

You know, times are changing. Ladies can do stuff now and you're going to learn how to deal with it.

What? Were you saying something? Look, I don't speak Spanish.

881749fe09.gif

*note to self...never use the search term "sex panther" on google images :silent:

I woke up on the floor of some Japanese family's rec room, and they would NOT stop screaming.

:lmao: i love that movie

Back
Top Bottom