It's Official A dog pissed on my school bag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A drunk guy broke into my sister's apartment and relieved himself on her Nike jacket. She gave it to me and didn't tell me about the incident until several weeks later. :mad:

I mean, it had been washed...but still!!!!!! :yuck:

What did you do with your schoolbag? Did you empty the contents and leave it there? Did you throw it over your shoulder or did you hold it away from you for the rest of the day and go home and wash it or throw it away?

I actually found this thread amusing

Lara Mullen said:
What did you do with your schoolbag? Did you empty the contents and leave it there? Did you throw it over your shoulder or did you hold it away from you for the rest of the day and go home and wash it or throw it away?

I actually found this thread amusing

Luckily it was Primary school, so I only lost some scribble in an exercise book, this happend at home.......Can't remeber what happend, if I got a new back, I'm not sure.

it was funny because the dog nearly pissed on me but i pushed it towards the bag... fell on the ground laughing and approx. 3 minutes later Darren realised the dog pissed on the bag - 3 TIMES!!! not the football though, that was funny :wink:

:hmm:

Ya know...the cat comment reminds me of an even grosser story...

WARNING: If you are eating anything or are easily disgusted, stop reading. A thank ya!

My cat Whiskers is really shy and timid, and one of her quirks is that she's gets scared using the litterbox...like she's in trouble for going to the bathroom where she's supposed to. :der: What happens sometimes is that when she's finished, she flies out of her litterbox like a bat out of hell. One day, I was sitting on the foot of my bed (close to the litterbox). I had painted my toenails and was painting my fingernails to match. Whiskers was in the litterbox, and she suddenly came out like a shot...but she hadn't finished going...and it was diarrhea...and it went all over my foot and in between my toes!!!!!!!!!!! :barf: With wet fingernails, I couldn't clean it up, so I yelled for Dad, and he came and cleaned my foot...even scraping under my toenails.

That, my friends, is love.

Last edited:
AAAAAAHH!!!!

omg Kat! :lmao: :yikes:

My cat used jump out of the box with little dingleballs of poop stuck to her rear but never anything liquid :yuck:

Bonochick said:
:hmm:

Ya know...the cat comment reminds me of an even grosser story...

WARNING: If you are eating anything or are easily disgusted, stop reading. A thank ya!

My cat Whiskers is really shy and timid, and one of her quirks is that she's gets scared using the litterbox...like she's in trouble for going to the bathroom where she's supposed to. :der: What happens sometimes is that when she's finished, she flies out of her litterbox like a bat out of hell. One day, I was sitting on the foot of my bed (close to the litterbox). I had painted my toenails and was painting my fingernails to match. Whiskers was in the litterbox, and she suddenly came out like a shot...but she hadn't finished going...and it was diarrhea...and it went all over my foot and in between my toes!!!!!!!!!!! :barf: With wet fingernails, I couldn't clean it up, so I yelled for Dad, and he came and cleaned my foot...even scraping under my toenails.

That, my friends, is love.

I didn't listen to your warning about not eating and proceeded to read your story while munching on my bagel.

I wish I had waited another few minutes. :lol:

M4p, do you still have that schoolbag? Do you still see the dog roaming around? :hmm:

^ Yea I still have the school bag, I washed it in the washing machine twice and used on Monday. :ohmy: :(
I plan on getting a new school bag for next year don't worry :|

Mullen4Prez said:
I was playing football and my bag was being used as a goal post and a huskie took a nice big piss all over it. :mad:
Just admit it, you never had the nerves to do it yourself :up:

Rono's got a point...I mean, I would think there are quite a few people who wouldn't mind doing #2 on it and setting it on fire...OR....putting you in a reject box (exhibit #A ---> :reject: ), setting it on fire and throwing the box off a big ole' cliff.

But probably not me.

Back
Top Bottom