Its official # A DATE!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! :hyper:

Ok everyone BE EXCITED WITH MEEEEE!!!! :hyper:

So i met this guy on Sunday at chruch....I think i mentioned it elsewhere but I'll start from the top nonetheless...:D I went to a singles group thingy On Sunday before church and met lots of cool people including this Kevin guy...He introduced himself to me and I shortly thereafter found out he was born and bred in none other than CANADA :drool: (though hes been here for 7 years and went to college here) he even still says ABOOOT!!!! and the occasional "Eh"

Ok so as i'm reeeealy trying not to notice what a great smile he has...i talked to him a bit at lunch etc, and then got invited to a Bible study/BBQ thing on Tuesday night...met LOTS more cool people there, and finally parked it in front of the tube with another girl and watched the Ol Wild vs. Canucks game. And who comes over and conveniently sits next to me??? Kevin. :faint: We then proceed to carry on a 2 hour conversation in which i find out HE TOO has recently bought a guitar and has been sort of learning...and all kinds of other cool stuff. at any rate, he VERY smoothly manages a phone # exchange with me, And i tell him to call if random proposed group event is happening on Sunday...he says "Maybe we can get together before then."

:crack: :hyper: <-----this is me as i nearly shat myself, and then proceeded to freak out and be like "oh ...um...yeah i think my calander is pretty open...*stutter* *trail off* So i thought i totally blew it....:scream:

WHO ACTUALLY CALLS ME TODAY AND ASKS ME OUT TO DINNER AND A MOVIE TOMORROW EVENING???!!!?! EHHHH?????

I"M so excited i could pee. which is amazing cuz girls dont do that.

imagine. a guy i'm actually interested in, ACTUALLY BEING INTERESTED BACK. :crack: *brain explodes*

*sings* goin on a DATE!!! :dance: Friday night at EIGHT! I cannot be LATE!! He might be my MATE!!! That would just be GREAT!!!!

Ali Rose said:
I"M so excited i could pee. which is amazing cuz girls dont do that.

:lmao: that made me laugh for some reason :cute:

:happy: congrats! :hug:

I wish I could get a date :sigh:

Tiff! It's nice to see you so happy! Yay!! :hug:

He better treat you well or I'll clobber him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ali Rose said:
(though hes been here for 7 years and went to college here) he even still says ABOOOT!!!! and the occasional "Eh"

:lmao: see Mrs. Edge..I told you Canadians have an accent :reject:

Congrats girlie! :up:

Woo hoo! That's great...you'll have to keep us updated on that.

People down here keep trying to tell me that Michiganders have Canadian accents. :shrug: They only say "aboot" and "eh?" in the upper peninsula.

irelandwhispers said:
People down here keep trying to tell me that Michiganders have Canadian accents. :shrug: They only say "aboot" and "eh?" in the upper peninsula.

Guilty as charged...spent the first 18 years of my life in the U.P.

I don't say "aboot" that often though...I don't think so...I'm told otherwise, but I don't believe them. I do say "eh" a lot though.

Thats odd...i thought i responded there, ABEL, now its not there...:confused:

oh well as a matter of FACT...he did see POPmart here back in the day...though hes not a HUGE fan...the important thing is hes not an UN-fan. :up:

I'm sure he can be converted. :sexywink:

his smile: :D + :cute: = me: :drool:

I dont even know his last name.

I'll call him Kevin Kevinson. That sounds good. :lol:

I'm SOOO bouncing off the walls here. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Ali Rose said:
I dont even know his last name.

What if his last name is like Ziff...you could marry him and be Tiff Ziff...that would be so cute!!!! :cute:

*random voice* You've once again confused "cute" with "lame".

I was KIDDING, random voice...you need to get a sense of humor!

*random voice* You need to get some friends who actually exist and aren't just some voice you created in your messed up little mind.

What the hell are you talking about, random voice?? You're not my friend!! :mad:

:lmao:

there is almost NOTHING better than Kats convos with her dad, self, invisible friends....

Girl you crack me up.

He most certainly is NOT my friend! :mad:

Never was, never will be!

*random voice* You know you love me.

Go to hell. :mad:

*random voice* I complete you.

Are you TRYING to depress me?? :mad:

awwww :hug::sad: Thanks bear.

but as you can see, i'm trying not to get TOOO excited abooot this...

*chews on keyboard* :hyper:

chewing on keyboards can lead to scabies, pubic lice and the most horrifying herpes symplex one and two.

Congrats Tiff!

Tips for the 1st date:
Wear so much perfume you get a headache.
Flip your hair and say "ohmigawd!" a lot. A LOT a lot.
If he tries the old stretch around the arm trick, say loudly "Oooh, are you trying to make a move on me??"
Interesting topic of conversation: personal hygiene products

Knock 'em dead! :mac:

Way to go, Tiff!

watch out for them canadian boys though...
(we're all secretly insane)

go get em tiger! grrrrowl *catty hand motion*

Back
Top Bottom