Its official # A DATE!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! Hope you guys have a great time and DETAILS PLEASE! :flirt: :hyper:

WOWOWOWOW! That is SOME news!!!

Congrats, Tiffany!

(see? you needn't be worried about your love life and likable-ness to guys - HE called YOU)

:bow: Will you teach us your tricks and skills of just how you managed to get his interest? I can see it now LOL - Interference's Romance Class led by Love Chief Tiffany!

;)

U2girl said:

:bow: Will you teach us your tricks and skills of just how you managed to get his interest? I can see it now LOL - Interference's Romance Class led by Love Chief Tiffany!

;)

This is what you gotta do...

First off, be late to the first gathering. This draws attention apparently. :huh: As well as showing right off the bat how UNpunctual you can be.

Second, Sit there. Do nothing. Men are clearly drawn to us like magnets. Perhaps its my HUGE breasts. I couldnt tell ya. :shrug:

Third, Do some more nothing. Eventually you will be asked for your number and out on a romantic date.

I think i wear a sign over my head tho that says "Kiss me if your canadian" or something. I seem to run into many of them these days. I think i may have found my match tho :sexywink:

*nervousness setting in...:uhoh:

*sexy Kevin smile pose*

Ali Rose said:

This is what you gotta do...

First off, be late to the first gathering. This draws attention apparently. :huh: As well as showing right off the bat how UNpunctual you can be.

Second, Sit there. Do nothing. Men are clearly drawn to us like magnets. Perhaps its my HUGE breasts. I couldnt tell ya. :shrug:

Third, Do some more nothing. Eventually you will be asked for your number and out on a romantic date.

I think i wear a sign over my head tho that says "Kiss me if your canadian" or something. I seem to run into many of them these days. I think i may have found my match tho :sexywink:

*nervousness setting in...:uhoh:

*sexy Kevin smile pose*
Well, i think i have enough practice sitting in my room doing absolutely nothing...I should have the men swarming if i decide to go out in public. ;)

You will have such a good time, yay! :)

Ali Rose said:

Do nothing? :hmm:....haven't tried that one yet...*makes mental note to do nothing more often*

BTW - HOW DID IT GO??

Ha Ha.

Well heres the scoop...for those who wanna know...

Just to start off there was no kissing or anything exciting...He was a good chruch boy and i'm a good church girl :angel: So if your still interested, read on. :sexywink:

He picked me up around 5:45 and much to my surprise and astonishment...he actually had a plan. :| I almost shat myself. (except girls dont do that) He suggested Red Lobster, since he heard me say i'd never had it before. :| again. Then, he suggested a particular movie that happened to be playing right across the street, and we had a good time. :) After the movie it was only 10 so I suggested we walk across yet another street to get some soda/talk at another restaurant/bar. We stayed until close, just talking and getting to know one another. And all in all we had a realy good time.

I'm not gonna take this one too fast. I wanna get to know him some more...we are going to a baseball game next friday, and i will see him a few times thru the week at different church functions as well. I mean who knows?

I'll keep y'all up dated!

:hug: :cute:

glad you had fun!

I can't believe you've never been to Red Lobster! That's one of my favorite restaurants! btw, my favorite thing to get at Red Lobster is the Fried Flounder! :drool:

He got stuffed flounder and i got the Teriyaki Mahi Mahi. :up:

Those are some damn good cheesy biscuits too. :drool:

carry on.

I :heart: the cheesy biscuits :drool: :hyper:

ugh...now I'm hungry but I don't have anything good to eat cuz I haven't been to the store and I'm out of Pepsi :mad:

LOL @ "HUGE" and "I almost shat myself" part :lmao:

Well, I'm an expert on doing nothing - which is about the only part I can manage in that plan. No Canadians here, I'm usually a bit early (although trying to make it there on the exact time is kind of interesting too) - if I'm late it's nothing critical, under 5 minutes and I try to have a good reason LOL - and they're, well, okay for my size, not HUGE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom