it's official # a cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So tomorrow is Mother's Day, right? My dad went to a bakery and got a caramel cake for my mother! We are going to help her eat it, of course. :evil: :censored: :censored:

i won't see my mom for mothers day either. i sent flowers to my mom too for delivery today since she won't even be home on mothers day.

i hope she gets them today...i was bad and waited till the last minute and didn't order them till last night :silent:

funny how you have all year, and every year it sneaks up on you like that.

i'm waiting for someone to invent a way to IM food to people...so far all that you get is a clogged up disc drive...

if i baked a cake, chances are the end result wouldn't actually resemble one :shifty:

this thread made me so hungry for cake i had to go to jack in the box and get one of their double chocolate cakes :drool:

well, I see I am getting a :| response from people...thank you! :eyebrow:

I guess I should explain/apologize.

I have a pretty sick (SICK SICK) sense of humor when it comes to my mother. She had a very off-beat and dark sense of humor also. My sister and I constantly joke about her death. I apologize if I did not make that more clear.

sorry.

I'm saying this to you on msn zonee, but I will repeat it here too. no one has anything to be sorry for. how you deal with it is your business and obviously not in the realm of understanding of so far anyone in here. Likewise, you are aware that people are uncomfortable and unsure how to respond.

If we all understand this now, everything will be just SUPER!
:crack:

:wink:

well, it's better than a not positive outlook

which i guess would be a negative one...

+

-

crap, now i'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom