IT'S OFFICIAL 99 Bottles of beer - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > It's Official... > It's Official Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-31-2002, 07:22 PM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:04 PM
IT'S OFFICIAL 99 Bottles of beer

99 Bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 Bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall. 97 Bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall. 96 Bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall. 95 Bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall. 94 Bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall. 93 Bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall. 92 Bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 91 bottles of beer on the wall. 91 Bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 90 bottles of beer on the wall. 90 Bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall. 89 Bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 88 bottles of beer on the wall. 88 Bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall. 87 Bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 86 bottles of beer on the wall. 86 Bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 85 bottles of beer on the wall. 85 Bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 84 bottles of beer on the wall. 84 Bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 83 bottles of beer on the wall. 83 Bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 82 bottles of beer on the wall. 82 Bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 81 bottles of beer on the wall. 81 Bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 80 bottles of beer on the wall. 80 Bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 79 bottles of beer on the wall. 79 Bottles of beer on the wall, 79 Bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 78 bottles of beer on the wall. 78 Bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 77 bottles of beer on the wall. 77 Bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 76 bottles of beer on the wall. 76 Bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 75 bottles of beer on the wall. 75 Bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 74 bottles of beer on the wall. 74 Bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 73 bottles of beer on the wall. 73 Bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 72 bottles of beer on the wall. 72 Bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 71 bottles of beer on the wall. 71 Bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 70 bottles of beer on the wall. 70 Bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 69 bottles of beer on the wall. 69 Bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 68 bottles of beer on the wall. 68 Bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 67 bottles of beer on the wall. 67 Bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 66 bottles of beer on the wall. 66 Bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 65 bottles of beer on the wall. 65 Bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 64 bottles of beer on the wall. 64 Bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 63 bottles of beer on the wall. 63 Bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 62 bottles of beer on the wall. 62 Bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 61 bottles of beer on the wall. 61 Bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 60 bottles of beer on the wall. 60 Bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 59 bottles of beer on the wall. 59 Bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall. 58 Bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 57 bottles of beer on the wall. 57 Bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 56 bottles of beer on the wall. 56 Bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 55 bottles of beer on the wall. 55 Bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 54 bottles of beer on the wall. 54 Bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 53 bottles of beer on the wall. 53 Bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 52 bottles of beer on the wall. 52 Bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 51 bottles of beer on the wall. 51 Bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 50 bottles of beer on the wall. 50 Bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 49 bottles of beer on the wall. 49 Bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 48 bottles of beer on the wall. 48 Bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 47 bottles of beer on the wall. 47 Bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 46 bottles of beer on the wall. 46 Bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 45 bottles of beer on the wall. 45 Bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 44 bottles of beer on the wall. 44 Bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 43 bottles of beer on the wall. 43 Bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 42 bottles of beer on the wall. 42 Bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 41 bottles of beer on the wall. 41 Bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 40 bottles of beer on the wall. 40 Bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 39 bottles of beer on the wall. 39 Bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 38 bottles of beer on the wall. 38 Bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 37 bottles of beer on the wall. 37 Bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 36 bottles of beer on the wall. 36 Bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 35 bottles of beer on the wall. 35 Bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 34 bottles of beer on the wall. 34 Bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 33 bottles of beer on the wall. 33 Bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 32 bottles of beer on the wall. 32 Bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 31 bottles of beer on the wall. 31 Bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 30 bottles of beer on the wall. 30 Bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 29 bottles of beer on the wall. 29 Bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 28 bottles of beer on the wall. 28 Bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on the wall. 27 Bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 26 bottles of beer on the wall. 26 Bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 25 bottles of beer on the wall. 25 Bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 24 bottles of beer on the wall. 24 Bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 23 bottles of beer on the wall. 23 Bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 22 bottles of beer on the wall. 22 Bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on the wall. 21 Bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on the wall. 20 Bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on the wall. 19 Bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 18 bottles of beer on the wall. 18 Bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall. 17 Bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 16 bottles of beer on the wall. 16 Bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on the wall. 15 Bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 14 bottles of beer on the wall. 14 Bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 13 bottles of beer on the wall. 13 Bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 12 bottles of beer on the wall. 12 Bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on the wall. 11 Bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 10 bottles of beer on the wall. 10 Bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 9 bottles of beer on the wall. 9 Bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 8 bottles of beer on the wall. 8 Bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 7 bottles of beer on the wall. 7 Bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 6 bottles of beer on the wall. 6 Bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 5 bottles of beer on the wall. 5 Bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 4 bottles of beer on the wall. 4 Bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 3 bottles of beer on the wall. 3 Bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall. 2 Bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 1 bottle of beer on the wall. 1 Bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer, take one down, pass it around, no more bottles of beer on the wall.

Old 12-31-2002, 07:24 PM   #2
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 06:04 PM

Replace beer with Smirnoff Ice, and that will be me tonight (thank you, Daddy!).

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 12-31-2002, 08:07 PM   #3
New Yorker

Local Time: 04:04 PM
I think its gonna be me and a bottle of vodka and that damn ball again. Seems as though everyone is on a date tonight.

Blarg to new years.
Old 12-31-2002, 08:09 PM   #4
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

I'll be here, Tiff...you can chill with me.

Old 12-31-2002, 08:28 PM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:04 PM
LOL my new years sucked talk about an anti climax I had bucksfizz and cranberryjuice and peach schanpps and I didnt like it

And at 12 my mum sent my little brother outside with my sis with a loaf of bread and a block of turf for the new year, I wasnt allowed out cus my hairs now blonde amd they have brown hair
Old 12-31-2002, 08:41 PM   #6
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Damn...I'm only on my second bottle, and I feel like I'm ready for bed.

Old 12-31-2002, 09:06 PM   #7
War Child

Local Time: 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ali Rose
I think its gonna be me and a bottle of vodka and that damn ball again. Seems as though everyone is on a date tonight.
Yep, same here, Dick Clark will be my date yet again.
And he never puts out.
Old 12-31-2002, 09:08 PM   #8
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sparkysgrrrl

Yep, same here, Dick Clark will be my date yet again.
And he never puts out.
BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Dad and ia re watching a show about one hit ewonders...

WHOOMP! THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:11 PM   #9
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Two of hearts!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII want caaaaaaaaaaaaaandyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:18 PM   #10
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Big Grin

the day my mama socked it to...the harper falley pta!!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyaaaaaaaa ay ay....

What's up???????

Old 12-31-2002, 09:24 PM   #11
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

you ban crush my hair! undress me everywhere!

my achy breaky heart!

I love one hit wonders!!!!!

dad needs to get off the phone cuz he's missing all the fun!!!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:29 PM   #12
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

give a little bit of heart and soul!!!!!!!!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:30 PM   #13
War Child

Local Time: 04:04 PM
Guess who drank them all?
Old 12-31-2002, 09:31 PM   #14
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

we;re gonna rock down to electric anuve...and then we'll tak it higher!

know what?? when I visited john in Virginia, i found Electric road, but I couldn't find electric avenue!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:37 PM   #15
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:04 PM
Normal zoney you are a freak

2 more hours till dancing
Old 12-31-2002, 09:45 PM   #16
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

BUST A MOVE!!!!!!!! I love this song!!!!!!!

dressed in yellow, she says hello
"come sit next to me, you fine fellow!"

so i run over ther ewithout a second to lose
what comes next, hey, bust a move!!!!!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:49 PM   #17
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

you gotta be by des'ree...i hate that song!

come on! get to the next tune!

The NEXT tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:52 PM   #18
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Yooooou, you got what I neeeeeed
but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend
oh baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad and i are singing that song...I LOVE that song!!!!! BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

remember when beaivis and butthead made fun of it??? ha ha! we are singing like they did it!

OH BABY YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!! GOT WHAT I NEEEED!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:55 PM   #19
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Safety Dance!!!!!!!!

we can dance, we can dance!

That guy is HOT!!!!!!

Not the midget! The other guy!! Ivan something...

Wow! he was REALLY hot!!!!!!!!!!!

he can dance with my saftey any day! ROWR!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:57 PM   #20
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

I Never Heard Tihs Song Before!!

I make them want me
I like to tease them
And they want to touch me
I never let them

I know what boys like
I know what guys want