IT'S OFFICIAL 99 Bottles of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
99 Bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 Bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall. 97 Bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 96 bottles of beer on the wall. 96 Bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall. 95 Bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 94 bottles of beer on the wall. 94 Bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 93 bottles of beer on the wall. 93 Bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 92 bottles of beer on the wall. 92 Bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 91 bottles of beer on the wall. 91 Bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 90 bottles of beer on the wall. 90 Bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 89 bottles of beer on the wall. 89 Bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 88 bottles of beer on the wall. 88 Bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall. 87 Bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 86 bottles of beer on the wall. 86 Bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 85 bottles of beer on the wall. 85 Bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 84 bottles of beer on the wall. 84 Bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 83 bottles of beer on the wall. 83 Bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 82 bottles of beer on the wall. 82 Bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 81 bottles of beer on the wall. 81 Bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 80 bottles of beer on the wall. 80 Bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 79 bottles of beer on the wall. 79 Bottles of beer on the wall, 79 Bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 78 bottles of beer on the wall. 78 Bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 77 bottles of beer on the wall. 77 Bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 76 bottles of beer on the wall. 76 Bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 75 bottles of beer on the wall. 75 Bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 74 bottles of beer on the wall. 74 Bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 73 bottles of beer on the wall. 73 Bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 72 bottles of beer on the wall. 72 Bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 71 bottles of beer on the wall. 71 Bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 70 bottles of beer on the wall. 70 Bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 69 bottles of beer on the wall. 69 Bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 68 bottles of beer on the wall. 68 Bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 67 bottles of beer on the wall. 67 Bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 66 bottles of beer on the wall. 66 Bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 65 bottles of beer on the wall. 65 Bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 64 bottles of beer on the wall. 64 Bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 63 bottles of beer on the wall. 63 Bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 62 bottles of beer on the wall. 62 Bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 61 bottles of beer on the wall. 61 Bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 60 bottles of beer on the wall. 60 Bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 59 bottles of beer on the wall. 59 Bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 58 bottles of beer on the wall. 58 Bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 57 bottles of beer on the wall. 57 Bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 56 bottles of beer on the wall. 56 Bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 55 bottles of beer on the wall. 55 Bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 54 bottles of beer on the wall. 54 Bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 53 bottles of beer on the wall. 53 Bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 52 bottles of beer on the wall. 52 Bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 51 bottles of beer on the wall. 51 Bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 50 bottles of beer on the wall. 50 Bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 49 bottles of beer on the wall. 49 Bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 48 bottles of beer on the wall. 48 Bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 47 bottles of beer on the wall. 47 Bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 46 bottles of beer on the wall. 46 Bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 45 bottles of beer on the wall. 45 Bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 44 bottles of beer on the wall. 44 Bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 43 bottles of beer on the wall. 43 Bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 42 bottles of beer on the wall. 42 Bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 41 bottles of beer on the wall. 41 Bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 40 bottles of beer on the wall. 40 Bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 39 bottles of beer on the wall. 39 Bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 38 bottles of beer on the wall. 38 Bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 37 bottles of beer on the wall. 37 Bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 36 bottles of beer on the wall. 36 Bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 35 bottles of beer on the wall. 35 Bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 34 bottles of beer on the wall. 34 Bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 33 bottles of beer on the wall. 33 Bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 32 bottles of beer on the wall. 32 Bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 31 bottles of beer on the wall. 31 Bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 30 bottles of beer on the wall. 30 Bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 29 bottles of beer on the wall. 29 Bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 28 bottles of beer on the wall. 28 Bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 27 bottles of beer on the wall. 27 Bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 26 bottles of beer on the wall. 26 Bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 25 bottles of beer on the wall. 25 Bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 24 bottles of beer on the wall. 24 Bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 23 bottles of beer on the wall. 23 Bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 22 bottles of beer on the wall. 22 Bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 21 bottles of beer on the wall. 21 Bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 20 bottles of beer on the wall. 20 Bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 19 bottles of beer on the wall. 19 Bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 18 bottles of beer on the wall. 18 Bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall. 17 Bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 16 bottles of beer on the wall. 16 Bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 15 bottles of beer on the wall. 15 Bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 14 bottles of beer on the wall. 14 Bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 13 bottles of beer on the wall. 13 Bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 12 bottles of beer on the wall. 12 Bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on the wall. 11 Bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 10 bottles of beer on the wall. 10 Bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 9 bottles of beer on the wall. 9 Bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 8 bottles of beer on the wall. 8 Bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 7 bottles of beer on the wall. 7 Bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 6 bottles of beer on the wall. 6 Bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 5 bottles of beer on the wall. 5 Bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 4 bottles of beer on the wall. 4 Bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 3 bottles of beer on the wall. 3 Bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall. 2 Bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 1 bottle of beer on the wall. 1 Bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer, take one down, pass it around, no more bottles of beer on the wall.:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

I think its gonna be me and a bottle of vodka and that damn ball again. Seems as though everyone is on a date tonight.

:mad:

Blarg to new years. :down:

LOL my new years sucked talk about an anti climax :der: I had bucksfizz and cranberryjuice and peach schanpps and I didnt like it

And at 12 my mum sent my little brother outside with my sis with a loaf of bread and a block of turf for the new year, I wasnt allowed out cus my hairs now blonde amd they have brown hair :|

Sparkysgrrrl said:

Yep, same here, Dick Clark will be my date yet again.
And he never puts out.
:mad:

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Dad and ia re watching a show about one hit ewonders...

WHOOMP! THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Two of hearts!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII want caaaaaaaaaaaaaandyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

the day my mama socked it to...the harper falley pta!!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyaaaaaaaa ay ay....

What's up???????

you ban crush my hair! undress me everywhere!

my achy breaky heart!

I love one hit wonders!!!!! :lmao:

dad needs to get off the phone cuz he's missing all the fun!!!

we;re gonna rock down to electric anuve...and then we'll tak it higher!

know what?? when I visited john in Virginia, i found Electric road, but I couldn't find electric avenue!

BUST A MOVE!!!!!!!! I love this song!!!!!!!

dressed in yellow, she says hello
"come sit next to me, you fine fellow!"

so i run over ther ewithout a second to lose
what comes next, hey, bust a move!!!!!

you gotta be by des'ree...i hate that song! :mad:

come on! get to the next tune!

The NEXT tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yooooou, you got what I neeeeeed
but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend
oh baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad and i are singing that song...I LOVE that song!!!!! BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

remember when beaivis and butthead made fun of it??? ha ha! we are singing like they did it!

OH BABY YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!! GOT WHAT I NEEEED!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

Safety Dance!!!!!!!!

we can dance, we can dance!

That guy is HOT!!!!!! :drool:

Not the midget! The other guy!! Ivan something...

Wow! he was REALLY hot!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

he can dance with my saftey any day! ROWR!

I Never Heard Tihs Song Before!!

I make them want me
I like to tease them
And they want to touch me
I never let them

I know what boys like
I know what guys want
I know what boys like
Boys like, boys like me

crsh trest dummies!

mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

once ther was this giiiiiiiiiiiirl whoooooooo

I'm cool like dat, I'm cool like dat, I'm cool like dat, I'm cool like dat, I'm cool like dat!!!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom