IT'S OFFICIAL 99 Bottles of beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

I misclaluaateeed and now I have a mess! :wave:

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :hyper:

Happy New Year everybody!!! :D

I have no clue what you all did to my thread, LMAO! but I love ya, and all the best in the year ahead! :kiss:

*Going to bed now with a smile on my face and still feeling extremely loved. :hug:

I am not even drunk!

What a dork.

My above message was meant to be posted in my thread. :|

Someone please move me, lol.

5:00 in the morning, and I'm still awake.

I can't say why.

It's just as well though...because nobody would believe me anyway.............................

I could die happy right now though.

:hyper:

Happy New Year! may i add that pleather pants are very hot to wear!! I went out to a resturant to see my brother-in-law and his band perform at this New Years Eve Party. Since it was in Downtown Atlanta, I thought this party would be for the young and hip, so i dressed up for that crowd. Well I showed up at around 9PM my sister greets me and she is all decked out in a classy conservative outfit. And here i am sporting a black leather coat, black pleather pants, a cranberry sweater and leather boots! lmfao!!!! i was dressed for the wrong crowd. It was a party for a bunch of 50 something rich conservative people. I felt like such an idiot. i was a bit mad at my sister for failing to tell me about the crowd. oh well i must admit i looked pretty damn good. haha. anyway there was no drinking done by me. I toasted the New Year in with WATER!!! Yep, i took it easy for once on New Years. *thanks to my cold* anyhow, since my birthday is Sat. i will be making up for the drinking this weekend and next weekend!

OH and no kisses were given to me. i had to suffer and watch 50 year olds get it on at midnight!! :no: :scream:

Happy 2003 y'all!!

happy new calendar year

:kiss: for all my interferencer buddies...

I woke up around noon with a headache. Worked on getting rid of that and ate breakfast at 4:30 p.m.

OUTSTANDING!

I had a blast.

Back
Top Bottom