Its Official#984

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Basstrap said:
Well it was quite a heated moment. I was trying to explain all my feelings and thats what came out. its not cassonova but oh well.

I was just frustrated with how low her self-esteem was and trying to explain all the ways she means the world to me and then I just pretty much yelled that out...:huh:

oh well

I didn't mean to pick on you :huh:

(((Bass)))

It really is sweet ... what you said

:heart:

Last edited:
*is available* :sexywink:

JK. You seem like a sweet guy...Good luck with her-you just keep telling her shes fookin beautiful one day she'll believe it! Us gals are very insecure about ourselves as we watch TV and movies and compare ourselves to those "extremely realistic" women....

:Lurk patrol:

S'cuse me - I need you to step out of your vehicle a second.....before you can proceed, I need to see a whole poop load of ID as well as soak you down with meinkewitz spit. First, ID - DL and four plugs of your blonde hair....and, please, give me your keys before you lock them in your car. Then I will need one painted toenail, and a scrape of dirty jeans from the front of the stage....oh, and a bingo sheet.

thank you....you are not yet approved to vehiclulate here in Salomeytown.

Ali Rose said:
*is available* :sexywink:

JK. You seem like a sweet guy...Good luck with her-you just keep telling her shes fookin beautiful one day she'll believe it! Us gals are very insecure about ourselves as we watch TV and movies and compare ourselves to those "extremely realistic" women....

ignore zone-dude,
he has a serious complex with women.

Back
Top Bottom