it's official #973

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are you sure?
maybe it was just Scott Stapp

Besides...
Jesus doesn't do the bus. its all about limos babay!

I hope he had to pay to ride just like everybody else...no special treatment! We're all equal!!!!

Tobacco%20Honduras%20bus.jpg

zonelistener said:
Has he returned to save us all, or was he on his way to the Bishop's Conference in Dallas?

i think maybe he was trying to encourage public transportation.

zonelistener said:
Has he returned to save us all, or was he on his way to the Bishop's Conference in Dallas?

I'll be on the lookout ;)

<-------- :eeklaugh:

are you sure it was the REAL Jesus? I just think ya know, if its Jesus why is He riding the bus when He can use magic to teleport himself from one place to another. I mean, its Jesus!

sharky said:
are you sure it was the REAL Jesus? I just think ya know, if its Jesus why is He riding the bus when He can use magic to teleport himself from one place to another. I mean, its Jesus!

i must say i was surprised too. the chicago public transpo system is good, but come on. and he was wearing black high tops under his robe. i thought jesus wore sandals.

:confused: :scratch:

so Jesus is hanging out in Chicago wearing black shoes in 85-degree weather?!?!?!?

I have bad news-- I just checked my Bible. This is a sign of The Apocolypse. Do you see any rivers of blood or Satan or lots of 6's or anything like that?

sharky said:
so Jesus is hanging out in Chicago wearing black shoes in 85-degree weather?!?!?!?

I have bad news-- I just checked my Bible. This is a sign of The Apocolypse. Do you see any rivers of blood or Satan or lots of 6's or anything like that?

i think you're right. and at this very moment we're having a big thunderstorm while the sun's out. it's spooky looking.

We had that here in Milwaukee too ... surely this is a sign of the apocalypse (or however the hell that word is spelled).

Jesus is watching ...

Back
Top Bottom