It's Official #953

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[COLOR=dark-blue]did someone say monkey?![/COLOR]

MEGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

:slant: :confused: :slant: :confused:

10041202.jpg

God I love all this colour - it's sooo much funnnn...a little blinding at times...but so much funnn.

*looks for Screamin in Davey Jones locker*:eeklaugh:

Well, the person sent the bass and the amp to me on the same day (last Tuesday), but in seperate packages. I got the amp on Friday, but still haven't gotten the bass, so I think it got lost/damaged. I guess it wasn't insured and didn't have a tracking number, so now I'm out more money than I really had to begin with and I have an amp but nothing to plug into it. :mad:

meegannie said:
Well, the person sent the bass and the amp to me on the same day (last Tuesday), but in seperate packages. I got the amp on Friday, but still haven't gotten the bass, so I think it got lost/damaged. I guess it wasn't insured and didn't have a tracking number, so now I'm out more money than I really had to begin with and I have an amp but nothing to plug into it. :mad:

isn't it the sender's fault? you should seriously kick that person's ass.

*hands meggy a spatula

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, I probably should have asked that it be insured or at least sent via certified mail. :slant: I just don't have much experience with mail stuff, so I didn't think about it.

meegannie said:

:confused:

(ignore the scary skeletal monkey and focus on the highly amusing "sweet love" part.)

I will try ... though I may need to discuss my fears of the skeletal monkey with a therapist.:huh:

this is just like going back to school. Still haven't figured out how to use the reply to post feature.

*waits for Sicy to tell me to read FAQ*

No I don't want to - this is more fun....:tongue:

Congratulations, Zoney!!

The monkey is disappointed, though. He thought you would've invited him to the bachelor party.

Back
Top Bottom