IT'S OFFICIAL #947

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crzy4Bono

Refugee
I've been burned out on Interference lately...

Should I put this in Zoo Confessionals?

:p

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

We all seem to be feeling like that lately.

(((crzy)))

So is that why you haven't posted much lately...hope you feel rejuvenated real soon.

*hugs crzy*

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I love the new forum already. It will welcome me with open arms and Ed will be my aviator...avator...avatar? Whatever, there will be Ed.

------------------
Beneath the heart of darkness/ Lies an old machine that's reeling/ Forgotten dust and sunlight/ Silent and removed from feeling/ The peace in my mind is drowning, fading down/ There's nothing left burning, it's all out

Okay, does no one else see the lack of line next to my post? On the right? Or am I the only one that can see that?

you're right. i can see the hole. way to go. you're under arrest. someone take her away to salomeytown jail please.

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 05-24-2002).]

icon40.gif
confused.gif
icon40.gif
confused.gif
icon40.gif
confused.gif
icon40.gif

I dont see shit.

from what i can see, she's missing the entire right side of her text/reply box. i think that's grounds for expulsion from io. pack your bags meegannie.

*waves goodbye to meegannie

at least I'm not crazy!

------------------
Beneath the heart of darkness/ Lies an old machine that's reeling/ Forgotten dust and sunlight/ Silent and removed from feeling/ The peace in my mind is drowning, fading down/ There's nothing left burning, it's all out

When I maximize the window, the hole is there, otherwise it isn't! Hehehe. This is fun!

------------------
Beneath the heart of darkness/ Lies an old machine that's reeling/ Forgotten dust and sunlight/ Silent and removed from feeling/
The peace in my mind is drowning, fading down/ There's nothing left burning, it's all out

In my window, my signature is only two lines, so one goes all the way over to the edge and then is like, "Hey, there's a line here" and ignores it and the other line is like, "No way," but it's too late because the line is already gone. But now I fixed and the top line is in check and knows when to stop.

------------------
Beneath the heart of darkness/ Lies an old machine that's reeling/ Forgotten dust and sunlight/ Silent and removed from feeling/
The peace in my mind is drowning, fading down/ There's nothing left burning, it's all out

Trying something....

confused.gif

------------------

Wow! I never knew I could make Question Head! I love him! I wish I'd known about him sooner.

Will the new forum have Question Head?

Stayed tuned to find out the answer to this and other exciting questions.

Like this?? (I hope you can see it... it's a bit bury...)

334555%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A96%3D46%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A%3B3989%3B%3Bot1lsi

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 05-25-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom