IT'S OFFICIAL #910

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
Meeting Interferencers is fun!

I had the pleasure of meeting April and Kristina tonite at/for the Columbus Garbage show. It was a blast!

How interesting would it be to gather every Interferencer in a can, shake, and then make the first person you can see without blurriness be your partner in crime/ta boe/love/business for a day.

I wanna meet the IO crew! April only lives like a couple hours or so away! My car won't make it though...

*goes to steal a car*

*only finds a lawn mower...decides to work with it*

*gets a lawn gnome stuck in blades before even hitting the street*

Dammit, I tried.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

I hope that lawn gnome wasn't Sicilian!!!

*hides from Sicy, just in case*

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

OMG how fun!!!!!!!

Yay!

I dont suppose you took pics.
tongue.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Originally posted by wannabe:
Meeting Interferencers is fun!
perhaps,
but so is staying at home and reading a good book

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

well it woudl be if they didn't live so damn far away all the time!!!

Holy shit, last night was such a blast!! Too bad you had to keave early Matt...it was the best show of theirs I've ever seen. After the show, we talked to Duke and got his autograph. We were soooo close to getting a picture with Butch, I was standing like right next him, but then he said he had to run to catch up with some friends. And before Duke and Butch came out, Dan was walking through the parking lot.
wink.gif
So I yelled "Hey Dan!" and waved, and he stopeed and waved at us, but didn't come over. Guess it's a good thing...I think we'd be too much for him to handle.
wink.gif

We didn't get home til 5 am...uh, I'm exhausted but it was so worth it. I told April that I would sit through an Abandoned Pools set anyday, to see another show like that---fabulous.

I hope we didn't scare Kate--she's such a cutie.
smile.gif
And yes, we've got 2 pics Sicy...I'm nice in sweaty in the second one.
If they get posted here, send me the link Matt. I want to see them (just cos I won't be around here for a month or so).

OK, enough of my babbling.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Holy shit, last night was such a blast!! Too bad you had to keave early Matt...it was the best show of theirs I've ever seen. After the show, we talked to Duke and got his autograph. We were soooo close to getting a picture with Butch, I was standing like right next him, but then he said he had to run to catch up with some friends. And before Duke and Butch came out, Dan was walking through the parking lot.
wink.gif
So I yelled "Hey Dan!" and waved, and he stopeed and waved at us, but didn't come over. Guess it's a good thing...I think we'd be too much for him to handle.
wink.gif

We didn't get home til 5 am...uh, I'm exhausted but it was so worth it. I told April that I would sit through an Abandoned Pools set anyday, to see another show like that---fabulous.

I hope we didn't scare Kate--she's such a cutie.
smile.gif
And yes, we've got 2 pics Sicy...I'm nice in sweaty in the second one.
If they get posted here, send me the link Matt. I want to see them (just cos I won't be around here for a month or so).

OK, enough of my babbling.

It was so much fun!! Dan waving at us was so funny, it was almost like he knew, hehe
wink.gif
wink.gif
And yeah, I hope we didn't scare Kate! lol
smile.gif

I'm gonna miss my Partner in Crime this month! *hugs Lemon Sis* Have a great vacation away from school, y'hear?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Bend me, break me
Anyway you need me
All I want is you

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
It was so much fun!! Dan waving at us was so funny, it was almost like he knew, hehe
wink.gif
wink.gif
And yeah, I hope we didn't scare Kate! lol
smile.gif

I'm gonna miss my Partner in Crime this month! *hugs Lemon Sis* Have a great vacation away from school, y'hear?
biggrin.gif

Thanks! {{{April}}}
biggrin.gif
I'll keep in touch when I can. And Matt, drop me a line sometime. Do you have a different email addy at home? OK, kiddies. I'm outta here!!

smile.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Back
Top Bottom