IT'S OFFICIAL #880

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I haven't started a thread here in awhile.

bjcat.jpg

Illusion.jpg

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Do you ever just look in the mirror sometimes and think, wow...that's me...that's all I'll ever be...I'll be this person for the rest of my life...this is my existence...do you ever think about that?

Whiskers does sometimes.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

My brain hurts.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Do you ever just look in the mirror sometimes and think, wow...that's me...that's all I'll ever be...I'll be this person for the rest of my life...this is my existence...do you ever think about that?

I thought that this morning, and I still haven't stopped smiling.

Originally posted by mikal:
I thought that this morning, and I still haven't stopped smiling.

Hey! I found all those old pics of us from that night in my dresser...I should send you the doubles, eh?

------------------

Bonochick's Place

I had an M.C Escher calendar once. But I cut it up and framed the prints. That pic reminded me of it.

------------------
I don't think you're ready for this jelly

Originally posted by Bonochick:

Whiskers does sometimes.

I'm deeming your cat weirder than mine. She looked a little flippy when I saw her picture.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I'm deeming your cat weirder than mine. She looked a little flippy when I saw her picture.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

HISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I'm Fluffy, Gray, And Oh So Cute!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom