IT'S OFFICIAL #874

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
Ok now this place has gone completely insane - what happened to the numbers people!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And oh ya I almost forgot....

I found a peanut

Dahlink my child...this should be #843. We are going by Salami's system.

See it as the Roman system. There is also the Chinese years and the Jewish years, but we are using the Salome (Roman) System. Don't fall off into these other factions (like you have done here) - or you get a Viggo picutre stuck to your head, wacked in the head, adn dropped in a ditch along Route 66.

Maddy,

SPEWWWWWW - Oh my word. You just left me speechless! You know I don't even have a comeback for that one!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Zoney dahlink, well if everyone would use the right numbering system I wouldn't have to guess at the number....and well there's a worse fate then having my last vision be that of a Viggo!
smile.gif

But you know the peanut....it was broken

See -

We are all have different cultural backgrounds....the Chinese and Jewish have had their numbering systems for a lot longer than the Romans, but the roman system is been the most widely used system.

Similar to IO. There are a lot of systems (It's a Fission, Dr. Teeth's system, It's officially, Maddie's non-numbering system, Kobe's number it with whatever number comes to you first, etc. etc. etc.).

Hope this helps. It always good to look for the last number used by either BC, me or Salome.

what zonelistener said
except for the part about there being "a lot of systems"
there is only one system
tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

well thank you for clearing that up for me Zon-e-mon

Still doesn't excuse the fact that you are all insane!!!

Maybe I shall just abandon ship as I have a very hard time counting in different languages
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

And by the way that peanut....it was rotten

i think the peanut has been in naughty places. ask zone. it's his peanut.

that sucks that you're sick. take a nap and try to dream of larry. that should make you feel better.

Larry%20Mullen.jpg

"feel better april. my stick feels limp without you."

Originally posted by zonelistener:
*farmer's blow....

Damn - how did I get three peanuts stuck up my nose?

*SPEWS COFFEE ALL OVER KEYBOARD******

Back
Top Bottom