IT's OFFICIAL #873

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
I have no discipline.

I went out shopping today for three birthday presents and ingredients for cooking on easter.

I came back with a new comforter and pillowcases, a CD, and Achtung Baby on vinyl for myself.

Does anyone else find themselves doing this? Buying shit when they have absolutely NO intentions of doing it???

------------------
Behind closed doors and under stars
It doesn't matter where you are
Collecting jewels that catch your eye
Don't let a soulmate pass you by

Haha!
biggrin.gif

Where in the heck did you find AB on vinyl?
eek.gif

Hey Girlie
biggrin.gif

I found it at Newbury Comics... a kind of alternative record store chain in Massachusetts! I figured I better get it while it was there!!

I've got no self control whatsoever in music stores and home furnishing stores. I could easily wipe out my life's savings in either one of them!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Behind closed doors and under stars
It doesn't matter where you are
Collecting jewels that catch your eye
Don't let a soulmate pass you by

Ragey, I'm thinkin we need to go shopping together. How much trouble would we get into? I am the exact same way!
eek.gif

"Present season" is coming up for me (birthdays galore, anniversaries, etc.) and I'm sure I'll be doing this same thing MANY times...one for you...two for me! (not to mention that I have a new apt. to fill with goodies...always a good excuse!)

smile.gif

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
I have no discipline.

I went out shopping today for three birthday presents and ingredients for cooking on easter.

I came back with a new comforter and pillowcases, a CD, and Achtung Baby on vinyl for myself.

Does anyone else find themselves doing this? Buying shit when they have absolutely NO intentions of doing it???

OMG! I did the same thing today!

I went to the mall and here is what I came home with:

$68 jean jacket from Express
$125 worth of Chanel makeup: eyeshadow, nailpolish, lipstick and gloss.

smile.gif
Man! it was like I was on a mission!

My boyfriend bought me:

100mL of Chanel No.5
50mL of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

I'm not feeling so bad about buying the comforter anymore...lol My boyfriend just spent $500 dollars at Bed and Bath!!
biggrin.gif

But then again, he needed too....lol

[This message has been edited by She ls Raging (edited 03-30-2002).]

Kathleen, I do this ALL the time. I am especially addicted to buying CDs and shoes!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

*Homer* uhhhhh....shoooooooooes.... http://www.shuz.com/ <--it's a mag too

I'm a shoe FREAK. If I could afford Manolo Blahniks...I would have a closet full.

As it is, I prolly have about 40 pair, 30 of which are various styles in BLACK of course. Can't have too much of that!
smile.gif

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Kathleen, I do this ALL the time. I am especially addicted to buying CDs and shoes!

Back
Top Bottom