It's Official #865

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
It's now official that when your girlfriend says "were you planning on totally blowing me away tonight?" "where did I FIND you??" "how did you learn to do that so well?" (in reference to my kissing), "you make me so crazy", "it's really weird when you like someone so much you don't think you can like him anymore and then you like him a whole lot more" and something about "I'd rather be here with you than anywhere else in the world" in the course of 2 hours, it makes you feel kinda good.

It's also official that my girlfriend is a very potent aphrodesiac.

I'm also pretty sure i'm actually in love.. they say you'll know when it happens, and i have to assume this is what it feels like. I called her today and our conversation was really short, consisting mostly of "i'm going to bed now, so i'll see you tomorrow". but it left me feeling overjoyed. Kind of a nice feeling. But at the same time, the more you care for a person, the scarier the prospect of losing them becomes... I'm doing a good job of not thinking about that too much though. It's also a tad scary because I know she has always had a sort of "love is gross, long relationships are disgusting" attitude, and now she told me she's scared and confused because she feels like a hypocrite, I told her she can't be right about everything. I've decided it's probably best for me to not be too overbearing and let things go at her speed. Like for instance, I'm sure as hell not gonna tell her I love her, because that could well freak her out more. I think I just have to stand by her and make sure she's ok and not come on strong.

Anyway, I have no idea why I'm posting this here, or even at all. But there, as they say, you have it.

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 02-19-2002).]

smile.gif
you're a lucky boy skeek

life does have it's moments

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom