IT'S OFFICIAL #861

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by foray:
I feel like a loser. Can't do anything write. At least I got the numerical system correct.

foray

I hate to burst your bubble, but this thread should have been #745. The ones in the 800s are just wrong...

Originally posted by Ody:
I hate to burst your bubble, but this thread should have been #745. The ones in the 800s are just wrong...

Oh. Well the number system sucks!
tongue.gif

I am still a mess. I will take my medication and get back to you guys in a week. Ooh, blood pressure not good. Ooh, yellow skin. Ooh, no blood in my gums. Ooh, noo!

foray

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

foray, your a-ok in all of our books, and i know that means the world to you! :lol:

------------------
-deathbear

foray rules!
I wish you could see the radiohead postcard that she made me. It depicts a grinning deathbear holding a large, bloody knife. He has just cut the head off of a chicken and blood is spurting out of the chicken's mouth and there are pools of blood on the ground. Very Stanley Donwood. The caption reads, "Cut the chickens in half."

I will treasure it always.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Originally posted by Calluna:

foray rules!
I wish you could see the radiohead postcard that she made me. It depicts a grinning deathbear holding a large, bloody knife. He has just cut the head off of a chicken and blood is spurting out of the chicken's mouth and there are pools of blood on the ground. Very Stanley Donwood. The caption reads, "Cut the chickens in half."

Yes a very endearing image indeed. Would make for a great Valentine card.
(that was very sweet of you Lunes)

I'm not physically sick, really. I am just going crazy slowly. Sigh. I haven't told anyone what has happened, cos its better that way, but it sucks. Anyway, thank you kind folks for the moral support. Please standby for foray transmission sometime soon at a blue screen near you. Get some ice-cream.

foray

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

Back
Top Bottom