IT'S OFFICIAL #859

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whortense

Acrobat
i never post in eykiw anymore. i read it about once a week, but all my little time here (i have a job now...yay) has been engrossed in that insanity we call fym. but the insanity seems to have ended, so i'll likely be spending little time there as well.

oh and nathan bexton is cute...
icon35.gif

bexton1.jpg

bexton2.jpg

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

[This message has been edited by Whortense (edited 03-11-2002).]

played the character of montgomery in gregg araki's film, "nowhere" (1997), who was cast to be "like no other 18 year old." very cute, very nice, in stark contrast to the sex-obsessed world around him. ultimately, he ends up lying next to the protagonist (a male) naked in bed, but no sex...just love.

"all my life, i've been searching for the one special person on this awful scary planet whom i can love and who will love me for what i am."

call it very self-indulgent, but i was exactly that "like no other 18 year old." no, not the naked part, but the incredibly cute, but nice guy searching for love, surrounded by peers completely unconcerned with it, and ignoring me like i didn't exist. perhaps, oddly enough, i never found a character that fit me more in the quest to be different.

and that's why i like his character (including the fact that he is completely drool-worthy, looks-wise).
wink.gif
it's almost too bad that no one else seems to want love, just something tawdry that conforms to various stereotypes...sigh...

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Back
Top Bottom