It's Official #858?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
My bass was insured!!!! Not sure for how much, or how that works really, but I shouldn't think too much because, yay, money! Also, apparently it was being shipped by plane (and the amp wasn't for some reason) from Pittsburgh, so it could feasibly have decided to take a detour something I guess. :confused:

Anyway, I found the new Doves album on sale last night! And Tom McRae! And the Harry Potter DVD!!!!

AND my computer has been shipped to me! Yay!

ride.gif
ride.gif
ride.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mmmm...enhanced mode....

I happened upon a Doves Record Release Party last night, completely accidentally - made me happy for a few minutes - then I didn't win anything (no T-shirts, tickets or new CD) - went out to my car, had more bad conversation with now exGF - got a ticket for expired tabs. It's a good album though - and I can send you stickers Meeganie!!!! :D :D :D :heart: :up:

oops sorry meeg!
Excuse my stupidity! For some reason I thought you were a guy(i.e avatar)

Stupid! Stupid! *bashes head with lamp*

JessicaAnn said:

So bass, you mean to tell me you're not a little bear-like creature?

:huh:

well...I'm not saying no and I'm not saying yes :sexywink:

zonelistener said:
I happened upon a Doves Record Release Party last night, completely accidentally - made me happy for a few minutes - then I didn't win anything (no T-shirts, tickets or new CD) - went out to my car, had more bad conversation with now exGF - got a ticket for expired tabs. It's a good album though - and I can send you stickers Meeganie!!!! :D :D :D :heart: :up:

Would you really??? You would be my BEST FRIEND EVER.

Sorry you didn't win anything, and for all your ensuing bad luck. :( :sad: :( The album is all happy, though! It made me feel better last night, just listening to "Words" 800 times. :D

Basstrap said:
oops sorry meeg!
Excuse my stupidity! For some reason I thought you were a guy(i.e avatar)

Stupid! Stupid! *bashes head with lamp*

I can see how my avatar would be confusing, but nope, I'm very much a girl. Meegannie is for Megan.

I find this pretty amusing because I think I post pretty girl-like.

My avatar is Ed Harcourt. I'm in love with him. I did have a different picture, but I like this one because he has glasses on, and it makes him look smart, but he also has that confused face....Ed....*sigh*.....:drool: :confused:

I would have an avatar of me, but it would bother me to see my own face looking at me everytime I post, and I only have one fairly recent scanned picture of myself. The only other one I have is from high school, and I'm not even sure if it still is online anywhere. But, apparently, I look like this: :tsk: but without the green face, and with hair.

Oh, and Basstrap, if it makes you feel any better, I thought you were a guy until last week when I read something and thought you were a girl and then read the thread here this morning and realized you were a guy and I was right to begin with. So I guess this is a fairly common mistake....:slant:

Last edited:
I am scared for life now because of this thread. Back to yesterday's depression for me. :(

My status should be War Girl to clear up confusion.

meegannie said:

Would you really??? You would be my BEST FRIEND EVER.

Sorry you didn't win anything, and for all your ensuing bad luck. :( :sad: :( The album is all happy, though! It made me feel better last night, just listening to "Words" 800 times. :D

Just drop me one of those crazy private messages with your addy - and I will send you some stickers!

I want to be a groupie for a British band/singer. :heart:

Sadly, I've gotten the meeting part down, but I'm too scared to whore myself out. :sad:

LMFAO @ your sig, meggy!!!!!! you're a very funny boy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if you want i can pimp you out to a brit pop boy. i'm good at that. ask zoneriffic.

Back
Top Bottom