It's Official #854

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope.... I'm a big Cure fan as well.

What those fans fail to see on that BB is that the Cure is "tired," and on their last legs. As much as I love Robert Smith's lyrics, the band is not relevant nor are they making good records anymore.

Irregardless of how the goth kids and blowhards there feel about Bono, they are missing the point of Bono's pursuits entirely.

------------------
I can scream as loud as your last one, but I can't claim innocence.

uh that would be a resounding NO from the peanut gallery!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

....for some reason I'm picturing Robert playing with a comb in a closet...

I'm a Cure fan too.. have liked them for 15 years, saw them for the "Kiss me... " tour.

I dont understand why people are always putting Bono down for trying to 'save the world' I mean, wtf are these other artists doing???? Nothing.

Bah to them. Goth freaks.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Nope.... I'm a big Cure fan as well.

What those fans fail to see on that BB is that the Cure is "tired," and on their last legs. As much as I love Robert Smith's lyrics, the band is not relevant nor are they making good records anymore.

Irregardless of how the goth kids and blowhards there feel about Bono, they are missing the point of Bono's pursuits entirely.

What the Noodle said! I really love earlier Cure stuff.I even saw them play Giants Stadium back in the day...It was an amazing show. I still have boots and rare stuff on tapes. But after 1990, their stuff went spiraling down, FAST. Way too poppy - lost its nice dark edge.

You know, I have to say.. I thought I was going to semi-retire from this place...

but I just enjoy the convo's too much.

Love you guys.

Your Noodle is back.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I can scream as loud as your last one, but I can't claim innocence.

How do I post with just a Message Icon and no message (like WhackaMole did above)?

I always find the server kicks me back and tells me I didn't fill out all the fields.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
How do I post with just a Message Icon and no message (like WhackaMole did above)?

I always find the server kicks me back and tells me I didn't fill out all the fields.

Ask LarryMullen's_PopAngel - This is the ONLY way to occasionally respond to threads in FYM!

Back
Top Bottom