IT'S OFFICIAL #849

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yazuz. I haven't seen my spatula in ages. I assume it's at home, resting comfortably in the cutlery drawer next to the potato masher and the can opener. Unless it ran off with the vegetable peeler again...my spatula is really a whore.

I have the same problem with the dish and the spoon. They keep running away together and I don't know what to do. Mother Goose said it was just a fact of life that I'll have to learn to accept. *sigh*

Would you like an egg flip zoner? I have an abundance for some reason. 4 to be exact, and I dont even like eggs that much.

Actually, while I'm here, does everyone else have a '2nd drawer'? You know that drawer that keeps all your spatulas, egg flips, tongs, spud peeler, can opener, an old screwdriver that you never use cos you never think to use that one when you are looking for one, bottle opener....you's get the picture....so yeah...am I the only one with a '2nd drawer'?

confused.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
We call ours the "junk" drawer, angie.

I keep my junk in the trunk.

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Ewwww don't tell me you lost your spatula. Well look for the peanut and maybe you'll find the spatula
biggrin.gif

I've got dumps like a truck, truck, truck, truck.
Thighs like what, what, what, what.

Just got me a new chrome spatula.

mr. z, you best be careful or i shall see to it that your love muscle never flexes again. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom