IT'S OFFICIAL #845

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dearest Interferencers,

I write to you of the utmost importance. Quite frankly, this forum is the equivalent of, pardon my French, a "whore house." All these improper usages of numbers and confusion is clearly immoral. I do not have my Bible in front of me, but I am sure that I could find 50 passages that would prove that God is very angry at all of you.

Since many of you are clearly beyond approach, I am inviting all of you to arrest yourselves and turn yourselves into my "Bible Prison." Rest assured, all of you will be imprisoned and brutally tortured until I deem you to be saved. My "Bible Prison" is the only one of its kind to have a 16th century Papal seal of approval, the same kind used to approve the Inquisition. Quite frankly, there is a 90% chance that you will die a horribly painful death rather than come out alive, but are you willing to gamble your souls to Satan like you currently are??? For shamed this "It's Official..." place is. I hearby declare this place closed.

XOXO

Love, Whortense

------------------
~Whortense Wiffin
XI Comtess d'Enron and the conservative alter-ego of "melon"

OMC - I just read GOP-Controlled Whortence's response to George W. Bush being the best president ever in FYM. I need to go change my pants while the pee is still warm.

Anybody got a towel?

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 02-09-2002).]

Originally posted by zonelistener:
OMC - I just read GOP-Controlled Whortence's response to George W. Bush being the best president ever in FYM. I need to go change my pants while the pee is still warm.

Anybody got a towel?

*Noodle grabs a mop*

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

Back
Top Bottom