It's Official...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
You shouldn't drink an entire bottle of wine....

I'm not feeling so well...
anybody else OD on wine before?(This is my first time)

:hug: :drunk:

i've never had that much wine before :eek:
then again, i don't drink much of anything :shrug:

Yes, I have painful memories of drinking too much wine...some distant, some pretty recent LOL! :drunk:

I always get a nasty wine hangover the next day :|

Let me share the story...I was baking chicken in the oven and it said to add 1/2 cup of white wine...I had this bottle laying in the wine rack for a month now, so I opened it and added it to the dish. Then I thought "well, I opened the bottle, I should give it a taste" It smells like apple cider and it tastes like sweet nectar...
that's pretty much the whole story...I left 1/4" of wine in the bottle so my roommate(ms. wine lady of seattle)could try it when she gets home from school.
I really hope I don't :barf:
Right now I feel pretty :crazy:
but dang, it tasted good.
I don't like having to type my replies twice though(I spell wrong the first time, so I have to go back and fix them :huh: )
If I remember, I'll share the name of the wine...but that would involve walking to the kitchen...
give me a few minutes.
:heart:
Mrs.Clayton

zoney! said:

Why haven't you invited me over for these chicken dinners?

I have four pieces leftover...along with noodle-roni, but we will have to go to red wine, no more white :der:

Mrs.Clayton said:

I have four pieces leftover...along with noodle-roni, but we will have to go to red wine, no more white :der:

Wellll, it depends on what kind of red....I am pretty picky about red wines with my noodle-roni.

I'm a little wined-up myself right now :wink:

It was red but I don't know what kind...Mr. B picked it :shrug:

I only have Australian red....
The white that got me in this state is from South Africa...
I'm a international girl tonight...
You may also have fat free milk with your noodle-roni...
or filtered water(which I still haven't drunk yet)
Good times....

I forgot to add the most tragic point to the story....after just one glass of this wine, I went to remove the baking dish from the oven, but the pot holder didn't quite cover my hand...and now I have a nice little burn on my finger....
:censored:

i've grabbed baking pans out of the oven without potholder mits and burnt my hands before

worst part: i did this completely sober.

zoney! said:

Wellll, it depends on what kind of red....I am pretty picky about red wines with my noodle-roni.

Silly Zoney ... red wine does not go with noodle-roni ...

Sommelier's agree that Boones Farm Strawberry Hill is the best wine for noodle roni

i have never drunk wine before in my life.

things to remedy #4987 - wine

i want to try one of those sweet wines. my friend reckons riesling is the nicest. dont know whether to trust her, though she be a wine expert...:hmm:

my roomie makes wine

there are about 50 bottles downstairs

Angela Harlem said:
my friend reckons riesling is the nicest. dont know whether to trust her, though she be a wine expert...:hmm:
Riesling ???????

ah well, if you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like sweet wines
perhaps

I like wine, yesh

I prefer cognac though :yesher:

Angela Harlem said:
i have never drunk wine before in my life.

things to remedy #4987 - wine

i want to try one of those sweet wines. my friend reckons riesling is the nicest. dont know whether to trust her, though she be a wine expert...:hmm:

Riesling is a nice sweet wine as is Gerwurtztraumeiner.

thats the other one she said! gwerztraminer! (that is how it is spelled over here, odd no?)

so riesling is tres sweet? :hmm:

i want sweet, not sickly sweet... too much so and i will drink the whole bottle in one swig :D

Riesling is not sweet as ... KoolAid

But it is a sweet wine ...

Gerwurtztraumeiner ... I think it is spelled the same everywhere? I have never encountered another spelling

Gerwurtztraumeiners are not as sweet as Rieslings

Gerwurtztraumeiner ... a friend of mine calls it the "G Wine" because he cannot pronounce Gerwurtztraumeiner

Back
Top Bottom