It's Official#80's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was 4 in 1989 I loved ABBA :laugh: and Queen thats all I really remember about that

I loce Classic VH1 becuase we get to see loads of 70's and 80's music like T-rex and steve Harley and Cockney Rebel and Status Quo :wave:

I :heart: the 80s. Was watching VH1 last night too. :cute: I remember growing up with lovely 80s Euro music everywhere. :drool:

i will be taping this whole VH1 80's special when they repeat it. This show is too damn funny! i love that i am reliving my childhood this week with VH1.

funny thing last night i was IMing with my cousin and we were talking about this show and 1986, she had a picture of me from this time and sent it to me while i was watching the show. lmfao! scary photo. i was in my hot pink Jams, big hair and braces! it was awful and very funny to see at the same time while watching this show.

oh and lmao at my coworker this morning. "hey Iris, did you see U2 on the special last night? we thought of you, and yes Bono was very hot at that time, with that hair and vest! i knew you were probably watching with a big smile!"

;)

daisybean said:

indeed....that chick from full house was really annoying..it was more like she pretended to know what she was talking about.

full house chick has always been annoying to me...another person who should not be on the show: Raven Simone :huh: she was what 3 when she was on the Cosby Show? please, i am sure she really remembers wearing Converse high tops, Reeboks, ESPRIT, SWATCH watches, acid wash jeans, big hair bands, Salt N' Peppa...i am sure they all just looked at old footage and put together their versions of memories. :der:

3363646723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A%3B785%3A4ot1lsi

daisybean said:

indeed....that chick from full house was really annoying..it was more like she pretended to know what she was talking about.

In her defense, she is 26,... so I think she is nostalgic right along with us... (hard to believe Candace Cameron is 26)

Back
Top Bottom