IT'S OFFICIAL #786

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Everybody knows the gameshow "Press Your Luck" (if you don't, well, oh well). People are so stupid. When somebody says, "I'm gonna press my luck!", that means that they have been very lucky with their spins comin' up good, and they are going to try to go further. How come after somebody gets a whammy, they tell the host they are going to "press their luck!!"? What luck?????? You just whammied!!!!! Do you even know what "press your luck" means????????? People don't think! They get suckered in by the dorky gameshow yelling. God....I hope they all watch themselves on the reruns now and think, "Why did I say 'press my luck'?? I got a whammy!"

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Oh my I remember that show

No whammies no whammies
pylcindy.jpg

That show gives me a headache.

BTW, did you see the Game Show Network commercial for Press Your Luck with all the Whammy songs? Sunday Whammy Sunday was listed..

And worst of all... they are making a NEW Press Your Luck.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:

BTW, did you see the Game Show Network commercial for Press Your Luck with all the Whammy songs? Sunday Whammy Sunday was listed..

Yeah...*lol*

My sister asked if I saw that commercial, and she said, "You tried to order it, didn't you???" *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------

ok so you're telling me there is an actual Game Show Network - and it shows all the old schlock - you're kidding right!!!

Oh I need to get out more often!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Here I thought you were reminiscing. DOH!

gameshow channel - that's a good one!

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
Oh I need to get out more often!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

cable isn't about going out-it's about staying in possibly because you have no friends so you feel the need to get something so ridiculous as 'the game show' network. and yes it is real.

not all cable internet makes you double post, just mine
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 03-12-2002).]

Gameshow Network ridiculous??? Probably 75% of my television viewing is of that station! I love it!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

I used to LOVE this show... it reminds of when I stayed home sick from school and had to go to my grandparent's house! It was gameshows all day.... this, Price is Right, Sale of the Century, all that good stuff. I love the gameshow network!

------------------
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Back
Top Bottom