IT'S OFFICIAL #776

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You make me laugh how you think IM is such a big deal.

Heheh... try talking to interferencers on the phone.
eek.gif
wink.gif

like I said I'm here to humour you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

but really it is so wierd talking to people rather than posting back and forth - OK maybe it's not wierd.....maybe I'm wierd...I'll have to go think about that one
biggrin.gif

Yeah - it's fun for us older kids to play with this new fangled technology, huh.

Yeah - it is weird to sit down and have a beer and talk about what is going on in interland.

Zoney: Did you see that thread from (insert random Nick here)?

Sula: That was hilarious. (Insert name) is actually a pretty nice person. I have been chatting with them forever.

Zoney: yeah, but (insert an nick here) can be an ass sometimes. In zoo confessionals, they (did this that and the other thing). And then there post in LS (actually saying EL ES).

A bit surreal....

<-- person who has a major IM complex, where she feels like SHE has to be IMed first, and she is pestering the person she IMs.. always

Anyone want to IM me?
tongue.gif
Bored as heck over here. Privacy stuff is turned off, so don't worry about that, if anyone remembers my previous posts about that.. er.. anyway, AIM name is PainfulBread. *nudgenudge*
wink.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Hey Screamin - I'm a here a callin but noone's listening - and I gotta go so I'll catch you on the upswing
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

be careful or be whacked!! that little stick can hurt if you're not careful - trust me I know of what I speak - I've hit myself enough times with it
wink.gif

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
<-- person who has a major IM complex, where she feels like SHE has to be IMed first, and she is pestering the person she IMs.. always

Anyone want to IM me?
tongue.gif
Bored as heck over here. Privacy stuff is turned off, so don't worry about that, if anyone remembers my previous posts about that.. er.. anyway, AIM name is PainfulBread. *nudgenudge*
wink.gif

hehehe this sounds way too familiar
biggrin.gif

elevated if you were on right now I'd send you a nudge but you're not....actually nobody is...guess I'll save up my energy for later syl - look I'm using acronyms!!! stop me now

K I thought about it and....well

I guess I'm the wierd one for being a little whacked when it comes to IM.

There seems to be nothing to fear....I hope...
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom