IT'S OFFICIAL #773

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
OK,

Does anybody want chat with me. Well not right now but soon.

I feel so left out not using my AIM which I've always had but never used. Well now I'm ready to give it a go so if someone wants to chat with me can ya give me your AIM name and I'll make an attempt to create my buddy list.

Geez, could I sound more desperate here?
biggrin.gif

What? what?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sicy, I see I'm here to humour you
wink.gif

I have 4 people on my buddy list - aren't I lucky? Now if I can only get the hang of that damn Enter key I'd be all set - DOH

I'll chat with you, but you have to keep my AIM address a secret from everyon else! O.K.?

my addy is: zonelistener

Remember, don't tell anyone else!

(BTW, for those of you who have one of my other three AIM addresses, I just created this one - figure it would be easier to identify).

GuacaMole - i have tremendous faith in your ability to figure out the enter key.

my id is LunaSol10.

stop you're killing me!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But I tell you that Enter key is going to be the death of me. Isn't it the first thing you learn in typing. Hit enter when you complete your sentence! GAWD - I need to have my stick connected to that damn key to serve as a painful reminder!!!!

See I just hit enter - oh wait this isn't AIM - damn - I'll get it - if everyone doesn't get pissed of at my short IMs before that!

Back
Top Bottom