IT'S OFFICIAL #767

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have a phobia of planes..

I think I need therapy.
wink.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I LOVE flying!!!!!!!
Thats the best part of any holiday!
Airports, absolutely adore them. I've gone to the airport just for the hell of it. I love everything about planes.
My grandad was a pilot so maybe thats it.
I love nothing more than take off.
Zoney, do u do the countdown?
WE always have bets to see who can pick take off. You gotta say "NOW!" as the wheels leave the tarmac.
Nothing better than that rush as your stomach goes woosh and gets implanted in the back of your seat as u grip on to the armrest.
So much fun!!
I like driving fast too
biggrin.gif

PLANES PLANES PLANES
biggrin.gif

I think I hate planes for the same reasons Zooropamanda loves planes.

Interference, I think, is going to my brain -- when I went to sleep last night I had a airplane dream.
icon24.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Yeah Manda -

I used to occasionally go to airports too (Can't do it anymore with the security). I would go out there and try to guess where the people were coming from (oh look, cowboy boots and hat, Texas. Oh, look, tanned and in shorts in February, must be Florida). I even live by the airport - have always lived close to an airport.

I think it is because my grandfather (and a lot of my family) worked for Lockheed.

I don't do a countdown, but I try to put music to the takeoff. WTSHNN always worked well, and this one Cure song. Many of U2's opening songs work well. Then they cam out with the BD video at Orly - I was in heaven.

OK, done with my rant.

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-01-2002).]

I love coming to this coffee shop I am at!

We have given the free High Speed Internet access, they have frosy coffee drinks, U2 is playing right now, and I get to watch airplanes take-off. (ooo, I just saw an L-1011, what a rarity).

Slow down my beating heart.

Back
Top Bottom