it's official 72%

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
alright i'm a little pissed.
i took a full credit course lightly during the first half of the school year and i got shelled on the exam as i found out today.

all i had to do was go over the class notes and type them up like i do for every other class.
well i just did that and it only took 40 minutes. err, far too lazy.

------------------
itsyourworldyoucanchangeit

horror.gif

Im not following, is getting shelled good or bad? It sounds like you did well, but you said you were pissed about it...

So I'll just say 'congrats' if you did well! And 'awww thats rooted' if you did not so good.
smile.gif

no i did bad angie
smile.gif

feelin' better about it now though, can still get an A in the course so it should be alright,
just have to start making those notes...

------------------
itsyourworldyoucanchangeit

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 01-10-2002).]

that sucks Koba. i know what you mean tho cos I am soooooo lazy when it comes to studying. thats why i was failing my math course a few weeks ago. i think i have it under control now tho and luckily i realized in time...
it just is so annoying to actually have to try, I know
biggrin.gif

well, anyway good luck, and im sure youll get thru it
smile.gif

Ang, is that another one of those Aussie-English translation probs? sometimes you guys sound like youre speaking another language
biggrin.gif

oh yeah and the other day i almost said 'matey' to someone
eek.gif

i hang around here too often i guess! hehe

yeah one of my room mates sleeps litteraly all day, gets up around 4pm, misses all his classes, and studies his stuff 3-5 hours before the exam, begins essays 12 hours before they are due and constantly wonders aloud why he isn't doing well.
well it's probably because school isn't a commitment for 10 of your days out of a year, it is hard work. but at the same time it's so much fun but only when i am whippin' ass in *all* my classes.

------------------
i was born for your magazine
i am trapped in the society page of your magazine

Back
Top Bottom