IT'S OFFICIAL #708

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
cool moms rule. i actually got an email from my mom after the halftime show saying how much she loved it. it was pretty amazing. u2 must have super powers if they can affect my mom.
smile.gif

Yeah my mom called me too she's like "Did you like the halftime show honey!!?? Wow that was cool ! "

And she always calls me if she sees U2 on TV. Last nite she was so cute she called me and she goes, "Hey! Guess what Bono's real name is?" and I'm like, um mom.. lol.. I know what it is thanks you're cute.

wink.gif

Cool Story sis.

My mom's a bartender and told everyone who came in for an entire week about the drumstick! Aww...how sweet!

smile.gif

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

My mom kicks ass!!!
biggrin.gif

After she sat in awe and appreciation of U2 as I showed her the half-time show, I decided to leave the 10/15 Chicago Elevation boot by her purse to take to work with her today. I stuck a note on it: "Listen to this show all the way through, and hear how amazing they can really be."

She just came home, and told me she listened to it all (now, for my mom that's great, since usually she skips to her favorite songs on ANY cd, lol) and really enjoyed it!! She said she had it on all day at work and was showing her friends it saying "This is the night April got the drummer's drumstick!", and that it was a "kick ass" bootleg!!
biggrin.gif

It was just really cool to hear my mom say all that, since this past year all I've heard from her is "U2-24/7, blah blah blah...", hehe

Yay for cool moms!!
smile.gif

------------------
My scream got lost in a paper cup...

Back
Top Bottom