It's Official #:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I just fell asleep while talking to Sam on the phone. :eek: :reject: :( It was only 9pm here and it was already 2am there, yet I was the one who fell asleep. I feel so stupid and awful because we hadn't talked on the phone for a week and I wanted to talk to him SO badly and I screwed it up and now I have to wait to talk to him again and it's all I want to do now, but I'm afraid he's asleep by now too and I don't want to call and wake him up. :( :sad:

If he has his own place I'd say call him back and just apologize, it was nothing personal. But if you're gonna wake up his parents, I'd wait to clear it up tomorrow.

It'll be ok :hug:

:hug: oh don't worry about it! i'm sure it'll turn out fine, just make sure to drink a cup o'joe before you speak next time. :sexywink:

Well, the whole time, he was like, "If you're tired, don't fight it. Go ahead and fall asleep. I don't mind. It would be nice to listen to you sleep for a bit" etc. But I still feel bad, even though I know he's not offended or anything. He has three roommates, otherwise I'd call him back. :(

meegannie said:
Well, the whole time, he was like, "If you're tired, don't fight it. Go ahead and fall asleep. I don't mind. It would be nice to listen to you sleep for a bit" etc. But I still feel bad, even though I know he's not offended or anything. He has three roommates, otherwise I'd call him back. :(

OMG - I can't believe he actually said that to you and you're still worried about it!!! He sounds so awesome and sweet, you were just hypnotized by him :) You'll both laugh about it tomorrow, I wonder if he'll tell you if you started snoring......:laugh:

I thought you were in London

You're back at home now? :confused:

You really need to keep us more informed. :der:

if you guys saw some of me and daafish's the msn conversations you would probly puke from sappiness :laugh: :shifty:

I fall asleep with John on the phone...he has to holler to wake me up sometimes. :laugh:

It's understandable...you just get so tired sometimes, ya know? You can't help it, no matter how badly you wanna talk to somebody. John makes me relax so much too that sometimes I just start to drift off...

BC: Talkin' to you always helps me fall asleep.

John: Are you saying I'm boring?

:laugh:

Ya know what I mean though. ;)

meegannie said:

aww that's so sweet meggie! :cute: :hug:

Re: I thought you were in London

Sicy said:

if you guys saw some of me and daafish's the msn conversations you would probly puke from sappiness :laugh: :shifty:

:eyebrow: So when do we get to see some? :cute: :heart:

jk :sexywink:

(Cleasai's post #87)

*cough* tease *cough*

An old friend of mine, back in highschool, actually fell asleep on my shoulder. I felt bad about it but she said it was cause my deep voice was soothing and I had a soft shoulder. I wouldn't worry about it Meggie, he prolly thought it was really cute more than anything. :)

meegannie said:
He is disgustingly sweet. :barf: :love:
He is very sweet, megan, you lucky girl... :)
It says a lot that you are comfortable enough to just fall asleep when talking to him, and i know he realizes it. :) So long as you don't ask him if someone has mittens or socks or something... ;)

jkayet said:
So long as you don't ask him if someone has mittens or socks or something... ;)

I think I asked you if the mittens would be too small for the Christmas tree. :huh: I love talking on the phone in my sleep! :lol: Apparently I didn't say anything to Sam, though. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom