It's official .....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
My boss wants to meet with each member of the staff individually today. Why does this scare me so much?

I'll probably look like a freak because I'm so shy and nervous and paranoid. :eek: :(

I bet your boss wants to tell you what a great job you've been doing - think positive! :hug:

aaaaaaawwwww you're sig is so cute

I wouldn't be too worried about it.... if you are doing a good job, you'll have nothing to worry about.

Sometimes I get nervous too when the boss wants to see me...thou I don't know why....I guess at my last job when the boss wanted to see you it was :shame:

I'm just SUPER paranoid. And the people who've been here a long time said that this has never happened before. If it were something one person did wrong, he would talk to them, not everyone. I don't know why everyone is being talked to individually. Scary.

He was busy tonight, so we have to come in before 8am tomorrow for the meetings. :huh:

Typically, any bonus/pay raise/end of the year things have been with the chief of staff, but this is with the BOSS.

Not Bruce Springstein.

We're going in order of senority, so I'm fourth. :uhoh:

I never realized that I'm right in the middle, senority-wise.

Now I feel old. :der:

I'm glad it turned out okay

So what was the point of these meetings? Was he just trying to freak everyone out? Did anything happen to anyone?

Aaaaaaaaagh! :scream:

sorry I blew up:|

Back
Top Bottom