IT'S OFFICIAL #654321

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I like this smilie.

My feet hurt.

Im as tired as Ive ever been.

Its friday night and I dont feel like alcohol.

My new job roots dog bizkits.

Now I know why they throw in an Audi.

Im destined to always hate my career.

But I'm happy.

Who's happy with me?

I'm happy with you.

Have to pack today, coz I'm going home tomorrow.

I miss my dog.

I'm so excited about my next trip that my stomach is a big knot and I can't eat at all.

Having a job is better than being unemployed.

And now I'm gonna go and d/l some of the episodes of Friends.

Who's happy with us?

------------------

"Yeah, but the Swing Kings? I mean, people only die at their concerts, you know, they just stop living!"

I'm happy with you two. (U2...hehe...
tongue.gif
)

It's friday night but I have to go to school for extra lesson tomorrow morning.

I'm tired and sick.

All of my friends got sick too...

My uncle will come today.

My dad will come home late.

It's 7:00pm only.

I'm sleepy.

There's nothing to watch on TV.

I'm staying in Interference.

Who's happy with us??

I'm happy with y'all

It's 6:20 am

I haven't slept at all

I'm hungry

My eyes are stinging

I have a test in three hours

The Old guy on the radio is annoying

I have to study

But I'm happy

Who else is happy?

Originally posted by foray:
My dog Vegemite's on the brink of leaving us forever.
I'll try to make him happy.

frayed

I'm soooo sorry to hear that foray! I know how you feel. One of my cat's has been really sick for the past month to the point where the past few days I've been feeding him through a tube which goes directly to his stomach (gross, I know!) And today he actually managed to pull the entire tube out himself! Needless to say he's back at the vet's. Anyway, I really know how stressful it can be and I feel for you. Keep your chin up and I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you!

Yeah. I'm really sad about it. He's been around for 8-9 years. I've decided that I can't put him to sleep but let him die a natural death with loved ones around.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Now I know why they throw in an Audi.

can someone toss me an audi? a6 to be exact.
it would look good beside the stealth and my gf needs wheels.

------------------
cdma.gsm.tdma.gprs

pain yes. and the type of pain too.

sometimes things can piss you right off, and suck so fucking royally, that in a way it does hurt.

i shouldnt swear in here eh.

*shrugs*
shit happens.

Foray matie, please give vegemite a big hug for me, and a scratch on the belly. I hope he's got some peace real soon.

I'm stressed... Vegemite won't eat his meals, therefore he's not getting the medication we're putting in it. I've had to force feed him with my hands all day but he only eats half a tiny bowl of food for the entire day. It's disheartening. I am so sad, guys. Nothing anyone says makes me feel better.

frayed

[This message has been edited by foray (edited 01-22-2002).]

I've had to force feed him with my hands all day but he only eats half a tiny bowl of food for the entire day. It's disheartening. I am so sad, guys.

I'm SO sorry foray. Please don't take this the wrong way, but perhaps he's ready to just be held and loved and go on his way.
frown.gif

I'll be thinking about you both.

I'm sorry to hear that, foray. *hug*

I know what you are going through...I have lost many pets in my life. Actually, we are taking our old golden retriever to the vet today, and we are afraid of what the vet will tell us.
frown.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Why not try appetite stimulant from the vet fors?

Yup, I did, but he spat it out sneakily. Today I made sure he ate it, and have yet to see if it works. Thanks all for your concern; ti-hua and Bonochick, hope your doggies are fine. Sorry I stole your thunder Angie *bites lip* *smiles nervously*

The vet and everyone else around me agrees that he should be put to sleep once the going gets too tough. This is very conflicting; I'm the only one who feels like I would be a murderer if I did it. At least there is one close friend of mine whom I respect greatly and he says it'd be correct to let Vegemite leave in the comfort of home, surrounded by loved ones, and die a natural death. Of course, I'm not disagreeing with euthanasia because I'm callous to his suffering, but I also don't think that God would give the nod to mercy killing. So, in the midst of this conflict, all I can concentrate on is the pain. But in the midst of that, I feel an immense love for life. Isn't it paradoxical?! No matter how many times loved ones die on you, you never get used to the experience.

Sigh. Thanks to all. Apologies for morbid thoughts; am just venting.

foray

Bonochick, hope your doggies are fine.

Well...as seen by my other thread, poor Cody Spencer just couldn't live anymore...the vet said that he must have been in an incredible amount of pain though. I am heartbroken that he is gone, but I am so happy he's not in pain anymore.

I am really feeling your pain, foray...believe me...
frown.gif

Take care.

(((4a)))

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Ti-hua, Im so sad for you, I hope your kitty's gonna pull through.
And BC, its so sad. Your puppy's got peace like youi said.
frown.gif

Foray, its not cruel to do what you are doing. You know your dog better than anyone, and onloy you can make him happy during his last days. A vet can keep him at the surgery pain free, but how happy will he die there? You may not have the drugs handy, but you can be with him, and make him comfortable and loved while he lives his last days. And that is something you will cherish forever.
All the best to all 3 of you
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom