it's official #60436

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm breaking my break for this one.

zonelistener said:
And......Get over it!

i am sick and fucking tired of hearing this from both sides. shit happened and it apparently can't be rectified and no matter who does or does not understand what happened you BOTH need to get the hell over it.

so drop it. :angry:

Last edited:
happy pills, eh?

that's what the kids are calling it these days?

okay
how much they set you back, now a days?

Re: i'm breaking my break for this one.

Lilly said:

i am sick and fucking tired of hearing this from both sides. shit happened and it apparently can't be rectified and no matter who does or does not understand what happened you BOTH need to get the hell over it.

so drop it. :angry:

I truly believe that the majority of the world's problems can be rectified with some communication. Ignoring a situation does not help. Of course problems can't be rectified if one party sits there and does not understand what the problem is, and tries to communicate. I don't like problems. Especially when I feel like they can be rectified. It seems so silly to both have this problem, and how I am treated becuase of this problem not really known to me. I have never wanted people to dislike me or be angry with me. I truly try to be the nicest person I can possibly be. I try never to harm, knowing that I do not like to be harmed. So, I get frustrated beyond belief when I am not even given a chance to "rectify" a situation.

Thanks for letting me rant - I have been wanting to get this off of my chest for a long time. I used to LOVE coming to IO. I still come, but it's not the same. I hate how things got screwed up - nad have never been rectified. It makes me SO SAD!!!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I don't know the small details that have gone on between you guys..only the odd thread here and there when a few cracks have made their way along the surface. Your all great, kind, and welcoming people..and you all got on fine before these situations began to arise and if there is a possibility that those cracks can be filled in then I don't see why they can't. This place of all places is somewhere where we come to rant about the outside world...not to plant it internally..life is far too short..

I hate preaching..but my own experiences can push me forward sometimes

hope you guys work it out as best you can

It would really be nice to see a happy ending including some apoligies, forgiveness and :hug:

People make mistakes for Gods sake. I really hate all the fighting and eyerolling that has since ensued. I love you all. Please can we just end all this?

It makes me :sad: too.

Back
Top Bottom