It's Official# 6:11pm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You're the devil!!

Did I tell you I bought Foo Fighters - One by One yesterday used? It came with a dvd too!

I saw a plastic bag blow across the road.

That means spring is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait...actually...it means people are just lazy slobs who throw their trash anywhere they please!

Who am I to talk though? I spit my mints out on the carpet at Barnes & Noble. But I feared I was going to throw up, so it was either vomit or the mints.

Oh look! Soup!!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
The Ryan Adams urban myth is true according to MTV.

Yeah...there's a big stir at the board. The girl who was interviewed in support of Ryan was edited big time...she's pissed. Ryan isn't very happy either. :uhoh:

I haven't seen it yet...I was too depressed/lazy to turn the TV on last night. It's being repeated a ton of times though.

Re: why am i spending so much time in io tonight you crazies

what myth? that he's a massive pothead? :tongue:

:lol:

No...about what went down at the Ryman show when he kicked the fan out (that show was the night after the Detroit show).

Ryan's annoyed, and he also posted that he has the flu...he's not a happy boy right now. :|

I guess the reenactment REALLY overexaggerated it too. :crack:

It's not even a myth either...it DID happen...but the details surrounding the event are what the stir was about. Apparently, the show made Ryan look like an ass who threw the fan out just for a "Summer of 69" request when there was more to it than that. :der:

But...I wasn't there...I'm just going by what Ryan said in his Tour Diary and from what people at the board who were at the show have said.

I demand you to buy it for me. :mad:

Ok, but I'm not delivering it to your door wearing nothing but a bowtie again. That was embarrassing last time.

Ryan just posted an "ALERT DOWNGRADED" at the board...looks like it's just a cold instead of the flu. He was also talking about southern accents...

she was all "is that how people in the south talk" and Im like '"yup" and she was all "how come you dont talk like that" and I laughted and I was all "because Im on drugs and Im a wanker". :lmao:

As for the reenactment last night, he said:

"we pretty much doubled over when we saw the re-enactment but whatever. Im over it. my head is bursting."

:hyper:

It's 3:41pm here and I get to go home soon.

It's been spring here for awhile..... but it's supposed to snow on Friday and we never get snow.

We have cherry blossoms and daffodils and Robins.... :silent:

Ryan mentioned rolling around in snow, so I replied and said that my friend makes naked snow angels (she does...what a freak! :crack: )...and he replied simply with "yummy". :lol:

Dude...thank God for message boards...between that place and this place, I get my social interaction!

Back
Top Bottom