It's Official #5731

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
whats the most you people have gone without that sleep thing people tell me about?...oh yeah..sorry maja :ohmy:

33556%3B2323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A3%3D%3C2%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233398454%3C4ot1lsi

omc acro. you rule! :laugh: :lol:

manda and mojo are going to :heart: that one. :silent:

and to answer your question - think around a day and a half. it was not a pretty sight. :crack:

is that a kiwi??
if so I will eat it

kiwi is a bird right?

Basstrap said:
kiwi is a bird right?

Its a very dull bird..if it was actually made out of kiwi it would be fascinated..not that it would ever survive in the wild though..would be interesting for the first five minutes or so

no problem
it's been the most fun I've had this day (this day wasn't really great, but still not bad at all)

Acro, can u come make me some graphics for t shirts for my next crazy stalking tour please?

zelyx elves can go for 14 days without sleep while in deep meditation. half that while in battle.

namaste'
elfyx

hey elfyx, what kind of battles do you fight in jersey? are there other elves in jersey? i must know.

:wave:

no one's getting hurt

:lmao: :laugh:

I love those pics, Paul! For a minute there i didn't know what you meant by "sorry" and i thought it was related to another thread - anyway, we can always use some funny stuff here!

On a side note, i thought New Zealand people were called "kiwi"s not Australians? :confused:

Sleep? I don't think i ever managed to actually make it through a night without sleep.

You are correct about Kiwis, U2girl.
It is screamer's way of thinking she is hilarious, to call me a kiwi, because she knows Australians don't like being called New Zealanders, and vice versa.

Cowgirl said:
You are correct about Kiwis, U2girl.
It is screamer's way of thinking she is hilarious, to call me a kiwi, because she knows Australians don't like being called New Zealanders, and vice versa.

That stuff happens? I didn't know.

I thought Australians were only called Australians (or "Aussies") and New Zealanders were only called New Zealanders (or "kiwis").

they are maja
australians = aussies
new zealanders = kiwis
english = pommies
canadians = canucks
americans = i am too scared to say cause we always get our heads bitten off here, especially by southerners.

screamer girl thinks she is funny because she likes to tease me by calling me a kiwi when she knows i dont like it.
same way i call bono_man - jonbonojovi_man and lazyboy-ronanlover. they dont like it, so i do it more.
youd think id learn my own lesson.
:D

Back
Top Bottom