it's official #496213453

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i got a job! woo! i started working this past wednesday. it's the place where my mom works, i worked there for a couple months last year too. it'll only be till around the first of the year (i worked until 1/15 last time, lol) but i even got a slight pay raise! i'll be making an extra fifty cents an hour! woo! just in time, too. i am literally, officially broke. i have about $5 to my name. i have $1 in one of my savings accounts, and thirty cents in another. luckily, i get paid every week by direct deposit and stuff, so i won't be poor after this thursday. :D

but i still need to be looking for a job, so i can at least have one to start at when this one ends. but hey, there's a tanning salon that wanted to hire me earlier but they didn't need me for the hours i could work, but now that they're opening up a new store right by my house...man, i'm gonna be all over them like a tick on a dog or something. anything to stick it to the old tanning salon i used to work at. whaddya know, it's in the same shopping centre! :laugh: :wink:

daisybean said:
BTW...what does your sig mean?
it's from sting's "they dance alone." it means:
they're dancing with the missing
they're dancing with the dead
they dance with the invisible ones
their anguish is unsaid

thanks everyone! :D

:laugh: pop angel, i know, i've been unemployed since may. i'm lucky, really. money's been really tight for the company for about a year now. since september of last year, really. a lot of people, instead of just giving to them (it's a non-profit organization), they'd give less to them, and give the rest to other charities like red cross.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: pop angel, i know, i've been unemployed since may. i'm lucky, really. money's been really tight for the company for about a year now. since september of last year, really. a lot of people, instead of just giving to them (it's a non-profit organization), they'd give less to them, and give the rest to other charities like red cross.

I have a feeling that my luck's about to change. It just seems like it's time, lol. :happy:

:hug:

I see the kid from What About Bob? all the time at work. He's always on the elevator with me because he works on my floor. The first time I saw him we were on the elevator alone and he kept looking at me and I was all weirded out because he looks exactly the same as he did in the movie. :crack:

meegannie said:
I see the kid from What About Bob? all the time at work. He's always on the elevator with me because he works on my floor. The first time I saw him we were on the elevator alone and he kept looking at me and I was all weirded out because he looks exactly the same as he did in the movie. :crack:

OMG, for real??? I ended up being so bored Sunday I watched the entire thing after the Poodle part, and was wondering whatever happened to him. I never expected to find my answer here!!! :laugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

OMG, for real??? I ended up being so bored Sunday I watched the entire thing after the Poodle part, and was wondering whatever happened to him. I never expected to find my answer here!!! :laugh:

Yeah, he went to MIT, I think, and graduated with a 4.0 in physics or something disgustingly scary like that. Now he's working for a member of Congress from California.

He was also in Can't Hardly Wait.

Back
Top Bottom