It's Official #454

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
08.jpg

not even IO deserves a thread like this

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Whew, after reading that exit and the comments about me not being able to see it I thought for sure I'd be banned! But I thought it was ok as long as I kept it in one thread. Thanks for not banning me or putting me in MacPhisto's outhouse or something. I promise not to post here anymore. It's hopeless to try for New Yorker now anyway.

Don't ask. Don't tell.

TO wish for a cool status change is to wish for impossible things - as you will always be put in yonder smelly dog house, bannished to retrieve Mr Mac's newspapers forevermore.

Basically, IO is a neat, kooky clubhouse. If you keep running around the clubhouse screaming numbers, you are bound to make the natives restless.

The I-Noodle has spoken.
That is all.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Don't ask. Don't tell.

TO wish for a cool status change is to wish for impossible things - as you will always be put in yonder smelly dog house, bannished to retrieve Mr Mac's newspapers forevermore.

Basically, IO is a neat, kooky clubhouse. If you keep running around the clubhouse screaming numbers, you are bound to make the natives restless.

The I-Noodle has spoken.
That is all.

Preach it, Noodle!!!

Originally posted by christiana:
LOL... Autumn! I thought that you won't come back to this thread again... That's why I said that!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

WHew, thanks! I thought I'd been banned, and combined with the exit sign from a mod, it didn't look good. LOL.

HelloAngel- I'd love a special status but I know unless they like you you'll only get a bad one, or get frozen at 0 or 666 or just lose everything like bono_man so I wouldn't even ask. I think everyone has given that up.

March 20, 2002!

Forum: It's Official...
Topic: It's Official #454

Want to register?

Who Can Post? Any registered users may post a reply.
About Registration You must be registered in order to post a topic or reply in this forum.
Your UserName:
Your Password: Forget your password?
Message Icon:

Your Reply:

*HTML is OFF
*UBB Code is ON

Smilies Legend

Options Disable Smilies in This Post.
Show Signature: include your profile signature. Only registered users may have signatures.
*If HTML and/or UBB Code are enabled, this means you can use HTML and/or UBB Code in your message.

If you have previously registered, but forgotten your password, click here.

Contact Us | Interference.com