It's Official #427

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well. I didn't know you had to be super-elite to post here, nor did I know the numbers were in any particular order, they don't seem to be. And everything else seems to be pretty random so I thought I'd be random too because today I reached a new height of boredom. Excuse me for existing :madspit: :madspit: :mad:

u2er.. we're just messing around! :(

That's how IO is.. there's a beware sign on the door and everything! We always talk to each other like that!

This is the Green Room of the board... anything and everything pretty much goes here. Beware ;)

You dont think I'd really eat you brains do you? :wink:

your brains need more salt

:happy:

btw pudding is not one of my favorite deserts but if I were to have some it would be banana.

no you aint!

* throws monkey at banana pudding being thrown at Doodle

Besides Sicy, it wasn't really your post I was worried about.. it was mostly LM_PA's and Screaming Flower..

*hides* :tongue:

Wendy's Chocolate Frostie.. :drool:
That sounds good right now.. better than pudding anyway :D

Mango pudding. Best pudding ever!!!

mango-pudding.jpg

mango.jpg

:drool: :tongue:

everyone in io is a freak so don't be afraid

i'm sorry for lighting you on fire and throwing you off a cliff. it will never happen again.

LMAO ...

Setting people on fire is an IO initiation ...

Just be glad Zoner hasn't demanded to see some ID and taken a toenail sample.

u2er said:
Besides Sicy, it wasn't really your post I was worried about.. it was mostly LM_PA's and Screaming Flower..

*hides* :tongue:

I think I'd be scared to if somebody threaten to burn you alive whilst throwing you off a cliff!!!

hahahahahah

Me laugh so very very much
Me having one of those rare "Un-depressing" day

I thought the reject box was full...and there's a lineup at the cliff so you may have a bit of a wait before lift off - I mean throw off.:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom