It's Official #391

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diemen

Resident Photo Buff
Staff member
vista, your story is just another reason I know it's worth the wait. And we don't have an ocean to cross, either.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 11-27-2001).]

I live about 650 miles from drgnwolf1969. We are engaged, but we probably won't be married for about 4 or 5 years, as we both need to finish school and find jobs so that we can move to the same town and get our own place. I know that he is the one for me though, so we figure a few years of waiting is worth being able to spend the rest of our lives together.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Love isn't easy. Heck, it can be downright confusing sometimes.

Well, let me clarify. The act of loving someone is very easy, but taking care of that love and making it last isn't nearly as clear cut. You have to enter into real world considerations like money, time, distance, etc. Plus there's timing, unresolved emotions, external pressures, internal pressures and other things that test love.

But without a doubt it's worth it. It's worth every passionate night and every sad night, every deliriously happy thought and every worried thought. It's worth it all (and then some).

If the love is strong and the dedication is there, then even if it means that things will have to change and maybe hopes will have to be placed on fate, I've got to believe that love will find a way through it.

------------------
Ain't love the sweetest thing?

I have never really experienced something that deep, you describe it so beautifully though and makes it sound worth the wait rather than just rushing to grab it for an early thrill

------------------
As I wander through a valley of sleepers, sky torn open with stars bleeding from its veins, pouring out onto nights black soaked curtain, and spread over mother natures scorched earth

It is worth the wait.... even when you have so much of it you don't know what to do. What makes it really worthwhile, though it to have someone in your life that understands your confusion and although trying times may be ahead, will support you though whatever decision you make.

------------------
He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart.
He likes my nerve and he loves my heart.
He's always saing he's my biggest fan.
My baby loves me just the way that I am.

Back
Top Bottom