It's Official #350

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ody

Refugee
hmmm,

this post perfectly embodies that Gin Blossoms albumn....

Congratulations....I'm sorry,

except the order should be reversed...

provolone cheese is vastly underated...does deserve a thread of its own
biggrin.gif

I might be tempted to delve into some homegrown country poetry if you guys don't do something more exciting and lower the tedium in this room just a little

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 11-10-2001).]

I was just thinking of boredom. I have a nice plate of chicken, peas and potatoes in front of me, but it looks so incredibly boring that my head feels heavy and I fear I'm about to sleep at the sight of this utterly boring meal. I used to spend two hours as a kid trying to finish up my meals. That's because I slept in the midst of eating. Ooooo someone give me ice-cream hoooo hooooooooo <insert mad 4a here> <getting madder> <getting crazier> <sounding sillier> ARE YOU BORED AND HAPPY?

yay

yay

ya

I've gone ya-ya

4a

what the hell?

:confused:

how did cyclops boy start my first thread? and why did my first thread suck so bad?

:scratch:

:mad: @ zone.

* scratches head

Screaming Flower said:
:confused:

how did cyclops boy start my first thread? and why did my first thread suck so bad?

:scratch:

But what did your first post SAY!?? :confused: :huh:

Re: * scratches head

Sicy said:

But what did your first post SAY!?? :confused: :huh:

my actual first post starts with reply #4 in this post. somehow three replies from another thread ended up before it. and a few other cheese ones after it. i just don't get it. although i am very proud that my first thread ever in interference was in io even if it did end up blowing up later. somehow that makes it all the more appropriate.

:confused: :laugh:

Although I haven't start a lot of threads (like ten or something)

Some of my threads are like that too.

Back
Top Bottom