It's Official #331: manda has saved my back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
She just reminded me of daylight saving's time, and I have a job interview at a coffee shop in the morning.

Because of Zooropamanda I will remember to set my clock back 1 hour before I sleep.

I have been needing a job, so I really needed this job opportunity... manda is officially a life saver!!! Let's all officially appreciate her!!!
biggrin.gif

P.S: notice that I said "Zooropamanda" with a capital "Z"... it is only proper that I do so in this case! hahaha... ok let's just hope I get the job after all of this celebration
wink.gif

------------------
Zooropamanda:
U2's Official Aussie Fan

Acrob@t:
Feedback's Official Acrob@tic Individual

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 10-27-2001).]

good luck with the interview Bebe

I fear that if I would officially appreciate manda any more she would start to think I want something from her

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

*BV salutes our very own Manda*

Bebe, let us know how the interview went. Gosh believe it or not guys, I would be willing to give up my law degree and all the stress that comes along with it for a nice job in a coffee shop. I have even talked to Paul about me going back to bartending, which has always been my favorite job.

Hey guys, I just got back!

The interview went excellent, I got the job! They were a bit busy this morning so the manager handed me an application to fill out, and then she came out to talk with me once everything calmed down. I told her straight off that I will be out of town in Texas Sunday Monday and Tuesday of next week (for U2) and she says that is fine. Now I just need to go to the walk-in clinic for a drug screening this week and she will review my results when I'm away. When I get back I will start work.

Employees get free coffee, above minimum wage and tips! I'm so excited lol. I'll work about 25 hours per week which works nicely with my school schedule.

Thanks manda!
wink.gif

oh forgot.....*hands Bebe an original Bebe beer not just with the complimenty mullet cocktail stick but with complimentry stuffed pink olive and leaves some in Salomes bar for fellow Officialiters*..enjoy
wink.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
Now I just need to go to the walk-in clinic for a drug screening this week and she will review my results when I'm away.
I hope you'll still get the job though

tongue.gif

congrats
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Congrats, Bebe! Sounds great!!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Salome:
I hope you'll still get the job though

tongue.gif

lol Salome!

Well I just got back from taking the test this afternoon. I was stuck in the walk-in clinic for 1 1/2 hours as they urged me to drink water during my entire stay in the waiting room
biggrin.gif

Wish me luck on my results! lol...
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom