ITS OFFICIAL #324

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
frown.gif

Go to have a sleep!! Quick!!!

---------------------
Migraine sucks.

drink lots of alcohol, then spin round and round really fast. It may not help, but just an idea
wink.gif

Failing that, get pleanty of bedtime, preferably in pitch black room. And get well soon amanda.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
i am in the midst of a 4 day migraine

somebody make it stop!

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

--------------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

Awww!! Shall I sing Blur to you like last night?
wink.gif

Hope you feel better!

I get the odd migraine occasionally too, take a lie down manda, and have pleasant dreams of Bono serving you drinks on a beach in the pacific wearing that purple frilly shirt thing you endorse so much

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 10-25-2001).]

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
drink lots of alcohol, then spin round and round really fast. It may not help, but just an idea
wink.gif

Zoom, didn't we already do that in Dublin?
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

manda, try a combination of magnesium, vitamin b, and vitamin c. all three together make you feel euphoric. the active ingredient to relieve head tension, however, is magnesium, as it helps regulate your vessel dilation, where a dilation problem causes migraines. you might be deficient in magnesium. don't worry. so is most of the western world, because food processing destroys most of the natural sources. stick with the recommended dosages, and you should be fine.

melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

If anyone takes copious doses of magnesium, or even the recommended dose, always try to balance it with calcium tablets as well. They kinda cancel each other out.

Hope you are better emu chick.

uhg, migraines seem to be a bitch, my sister suffers from them! OUCH! Hope your feeling better Amanda!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
If anyone takes copious doses of magnesium, or even the recommended dose, always try to balance it with calcium tablets as well. They kinda cancel each other out.

An excellent point, but too much calcium depletes your magnesium levels. Likewise, too much magnesium depletes calcium. It is something to watch out for, and only accentuates my belief that one must be in tune with their body chemistry.

Melon

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Hehe...I really need to keep better track of my monikers...
biggrin.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Back
Top Bottom