IT'S OFFICIAL #306

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Personally I like a one-two combo of The Way You Look Tonight/Let's Get It On.

But I definitely agree on Let's Get It On. It is THE get-down song.

you pair are very confusing
eek.gif

But then, there is the danger of becoming too sappy, like using Stevie Wonder songs in emails or singing "I just called to say I love you" as the opener to a phone call or conversation.
wink.gif

Anyone from the pirate ship revenge, with the name Peaseblossom is bound to have a complicated story....

Good call. And it only get's more complicated as you get to know me. Ask Diemen.

From LA, hugh? Whereabouts? That's my neighborhood.

[This message has been edited by Peaseblossom (edited 10-30-2001).]

grrr
now u got me really intrigued

damn u people, dont tease me like that. i wont tell i promise hehe

i hate being a cancer. we are known for our stickbeakedness when it comes to matters of the heart.
rolleyes.gif

Well, I'm still being mysterious at the moment, but give me a little while and I'll tell you the whole story. Suffice to say that I am a very lucky girl.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
grrr
now u got me really intrigued

damn u people, dont tease me like that. i wont tell i promise hehe

i hate being a cancer. we are known for our stickbeakedness when it comes to matters of the heart.
rolleyes.gif

I'm a cancer as well, manda. But matters of the heart are going quite well for me right now - I'm a very lucky guy
smile.gif
. I would clarify things, but I'm kinda enjoying the mystery of it all right now, too.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 10-31-2001).]

I'd have to agree. Diemen is one guy who has no troubles in matters of the heart, other than those caused by the confusion of other parties, but that's not my point.

I'm picturing a blanket in front of a fireplace with a nice fire going, no other light except for a few candles spread around the room, and two wine glasses and a bottle of cabernet by the fire, with soft slow-dancing music playing in the background - Sinatra or Billy Joel (Marvin Gaye is a possibility), and just getting lost in those incredible eyes...

(how's that?
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
Ain't love the sweetest thing?

Originally posted by Peaseblossom:
Good call. And it only get's more complicated as you get to know me. Ask Diemen.

From LA, hugh? Whereabouts? That's my neighborhood.

[This message has been edited by Peaseblossom (edited 10-30-2001).]

Well....I'm not really from LA, just near there. I actually live in Orange County, right near the border to LA county. So, that should be enough info...

heh, I just noticed which post mine comes after....maybe I responded to the wrong post....

Ody- I knew where you were coming from.
smile.gif

And as for you, Diemen. . . I hope you realize you're doing two things: 1- getting me all weepy eyed at work. 2- Making me fall madly in love with you. Keep doing that.

You woo very well.

Your room is ready.

I reserved you both a luxory suite err somewhere in between where you both live.

Well, I usually don't woo well unless I'm falling completely for the person I'm wooing. So that's a good sign.
smile.gif

I somehow get the suspicion we're making other people sick with all this wooing talk...not that I'm complaining, though.

Back
Top Bottom