It's Official #3000...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations. You better make a good #3000 post, otherwise I will organize a coalition to liberate Interference.com from your tyranny. :angry:

Ormus

omg. :crack:

i hope on this wonderful occassion you are fed grapes by the many whortenses while gazing upon your britney photo album.

:drool:

I'll lovingly stroke my TVs, stick ham in my VCRs, douse my stereo in vegetable oil, and cover my house in bubble wrap if the post makes me want to shave my stuffed animals.

I think he has been spending the last day turning that mind of his over and over in search of a good 3000th post

OR

He was kidnapped by ninjas and is being held for a million dollar ransom

I just noticed that my last post was 16999...:ohmy:

So...here's 17000th post.

3373564723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233625876%3B%3Bot1lsi

:wave:

ABEL said:
:hyper: melon

I'm only 9 posts away from 7000! :happy:

I musta been :drunk: last night, cuz I'm way more than 9 posts away from 7000 :lmao:

:der: :reject:

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
bonochick, i still say that ryan adams pic that was your avatar and is now your sig, well, he looks like a used car salesman.

I'd buy a used car from him anytime.

I wouldn't mind using the back seat with him either! :shifty: :sexywink:

I have no idea...:der:...I'd never really paid attention to that. :laugh:

He has a problem with United Airlines though...they broke one of his guitars. :uhoh: He'd had that guitar for a long time and had written a lot of songs on it. He did an improv song about it at a show...I have the bootleg, and it is SO funny...:lmao: He screwed up a couple of times when he was talking about it though and said "American Airlines" instead of "United Airlines". The crowd had to correct him. :laugh:

Do tell...why does Ryan Adams seem to permeate every thread?

I think melon is being a bit obstinate by not posting his 3000th post. Kind of reminds me way back when he was on post 1999 for the longest time, and was "Hans Moleman" for a while.

Ormus

Back
Top Bottom