IT'S OFFICIAL #3-- ...what was the question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I swear I'm losing my flippin mind. It's been happening more and more lately (and you know what they say...)

Case in point: I'm moving soon, and my life now revolves around boxes and tape. Today I was taking some boxes home from the office, but had to *ahem* make a pit stop first. But the loo was being cleaned on my floor, so went to the first floor. That one was "not working." GAH! So, legs crossed, I went back up to the second floor.

When I came out, my boxes were gone.
mad.gif
Fuming, I went back upstairs, grumbling and cursing the jerk who stole my boxes! Grabbed a few more, and a coworker then came along to assist me. As we got to the first floor, (I was griping up a storm the whole way), we turned the corner....and there were my boxes, exactly where I'd left them about 5 minutes earlier on the FIRST floor. D'OH!!!
eek.gif
I turned about 14 shades of red and felt like a complet eejit.

FIVE MINUTES! I can't even remember something five minutes ago! What is going on with my brain? AAAAHHHHH!!!

OY. If this is the way it is now, is it all downhill from here...?

Just moving across town, Eileen (to Richardson) - I WISH I were moving out of Dallas, but circumstances (i.e, new job!) dictate that I stay around here for awhile.
smile.gif

yeah, moving SUX the big one. Which is why I haven't done it in nearly 10 years. Hate it.
mad.gif
Trying to stay upbeat...

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Just moving across town, Eileen (to Richardson) - I WISH I were moving out of Dallas, but circumstances (i.e, new job!) dictate that I stay around here for awhile.
smile.gif

yeah, moving SUX the big one. Which is why I haven't done it in nearly 10 years. Hate it.
mad.gif
Trying to stay upbeat...

Good luck with the move and the new job! And while I have your attention, is there a plan in the works for a Dallas No Doubt get together?

Back
Top Bottom